NFC North.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Green Bay's problems aren't in the backfield, it's on the offensive line. Both starting Tackles are backups forced into starting roles due to injury and coming into this week, Josh Sitton was leading the league in holding penalties. They've got the bye week to work on a lot of things.
    Indeed, it seems the offensive line plays a major role in the running game after all lol. That's a major reason why I didn't expect Green Bay to have a great running game this year just due to getting Lacy. Many thought it to just be me claiming Lacy sucked, but the fact is without a good line your only chance of a legit running game is using short passes as one. Unless of course, your scheme is brilliantly designed.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
      Indeed, it seems the offensive line plays a major role in the running game after all lol. That's a major reason why I didn't expect Green Bay to have a great running game this year just due to getting Lacy. Many thought it to just be me claiming Lacy sucked, but the fact is without a good line your only chance of a legit running game is using short passes as one. Unless of course, your scheme is brilliantly designed.
      Everytime I see you make a post about the Packers it seems you don't watch their games. Eddie Lacy was looking pretty good and so was the run game until he got hurt. The run game was still alive when Franklin and Starks went in...but they both ended up getting hurt too. The Packers run game isn't flashy and is mostly made of 5-7 yard run and big play screens. It could be flashy like the top running teams, but that falls on the OL inabilities. But by no means is the run game absent nor is it struggling, it just isn't where it needs to be and the runners need to be healthy.

As for the Lions, it's gonna be a shootout neither team or fans should expect much defense.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

1) Lions......3-2 Even with a division loss will hold down first place for another week.

2) Bears.....3-2 Slow start against the Saints killed any hope of winning.

3) Packers...2-2 Division win over the Lions, but the loss of Matthews hurts.

4) Vikings....1-3 Is this the start of the Josh Freeman era?

Comment

Working...
        X