NFL Week 1 Roundtable Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indy View Post
    All they have is Pryor running. One trick pony.
    And yet the Raiders still kept the game close. Indy was supposed to blow them out.
    sigpic

Comment

In this thread: HERE

I predicted that the Browns would go 4-12 or worse this year. Seeing the Browns lose to the Dolphins where Weeden threw for 3 interceptions (and had a fourth dropped) and Trent Richardson do nothing, only makes me feel even more certain about my statement.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Gabbert is a no-trick phony.
        sigpic

Comment

How bout those Bucs? Christ, that was an awful way to lose.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
            And yet the Raiders still kept the game close. Indy was supposed to blow them out.
            Our DC did a horrible job planning for Pryor. I'm sayin' it....dude is almost unsackable. Multiple times, total coverage downfield, good veteran pass rushers closing fast (Walden, Mathis, Redding) and every time he splits out like a cheetah.

Blowouts aren't the goal, controlling the game is the goal, and we totally lost control.
            sigpic
            Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Not to be a homer, but not one team has impressed me today that looks like a threat to our Broncos. Except for SF. I know it's only week one but every other AFC team looks subpar. Den and SF look in mid season form.

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post
                If anyone has Directv, you can watch NFL Sunday Ticket for free just for today.
                My wife told me today, love that woman. I had no idea and was in heaven on the couch. Mangasm! But still won't pay for it since my Broncos play in the afternoon mainly and I won't switch channels. But still fun today!

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
                  Not to be a homer, but not one team has impressed me today that looks like a threat to our Broncos. Except for SF. I know it's only week one but every other AFC team looks subpar. Den and SF look in mid season form.
                  So far, Denver was the only team to dominate. A very scary storm has formed over the Rockies.
                  sigpic
                  Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Think the Chiefs are much improved or just a function of playing the Jags? I think the AFC West is improved overall, but that includes the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
                      Our DC did a horrible job planning for Pryor. I'm sayin' it....dude is almost unsackable. Multiple times, total coverage downfield, good veteran pass rushers closing fast (Walden, Mathis, Redding) and every time he splits out like a cheetah.

Blowouts aren't the goal, controlling the game is the goal, and we totally lost control.
                      That's annoying as hell, when you can't get the guy no matter what. I'm just surprised the Raiders were as competitive as they were. Though Luck has the makings of one of those dreaded "don't give him the ball at the end of the game" types.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Chefs look better but let's be honest, they blew out the Jagwads.

Comment

I bet the Ravens feel stupid for trading away there best WR. He is dominating the Packers right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                            I bet the Ravens feel stupid for trading away there best WR. He is dominating the Packers right now.
                            Possibly the biggest off-season acquisition. A true SB contender, last years NFCC game winner......and they have this freak of a receiver land in their laps? Wow.....he's gone full-beast today.
                            sigpic
                            Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

I am impressed with the Cardinals. They have a much improved offense with Carson Palmer. It's the first time this team plays with a serviceable QB since Kurt Warner retired.
                              sigpic

Comment

NFC West is going to be the best division to watch play out. AFC North which is usually great, is 0-4 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X