X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Phil RIvers.....

Just because it has to suck to be him....

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Blaine Gabbert. His overall play, and especially his 4th quarter pick 6, were hilarious.
    Like I said before I don't know why the Jags are punishing themselves. They have players on the team they will at least make them fun to watch and competitive...wont get wins but still. Start Chad Henne whom always does 2 things, throw a pick and a good deep ball. Also they could use Denard Robinson in some form of the read option.

Again they won't win, but they'd be fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• ruksak
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

i am a huge fan of his but
    ewww you're gross

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
    Lavonte David.

Guy makes a play that would have made him the hero of the game for his interception. Then minutes later a boneheaded mistake causes him to be the villain.
    we have a winner!

i am a huge fan of his but damn, it would suck to be him right now.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Blaine Gabbert. His overall play, and especially his 4th quarter pick 6, were hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    The head ref from the Packers game has been downgraded.
    yeah because it came out later that he screwed up again on that call. Because he shouldn't have flagged the 49er player and there should have only been one on Matthews.

Almost feel bad for the guy because he got hit hard for this mistake but that reading crew last year not a pep.

O can i add the entire jags team to this thread lol.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    The head ref from the Packers game has been downgraded.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Whoever was suposed to gaurd Boldin. Gabbert also had a bad day.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Ah Charlie, where would this forum be without it's residential Browns basher. Norv has way lost a step with his coaching, when your QB is Brandon Weeden you really do need to be feeding a RB of Richardson's caliber the ball more than 13 times.

Thats what I figured he would do to take advantage of Trent, Help his young qb and tire the defense out. Thats why i picked Cleveland to win. :brick: I like Norv a lot better when he was with SD

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    I was going to go with Lavonte David but since he is taken, I wil go with David Wilson. Guy gets his big chance to start first game of the season and fumbles twice. He looked like he'd just lost his best friend on the sidelines yesterday and today he gets to wake up to headlines like Coughlin unsure of Davis and Willis McGahee and Jacobs being brought in for immediate tryout. Got to be awful being in his shoes this morning

Leave a comment:

• Yakka27
    replied
    Lavonte David.

Guy makes a play that would have made him the hero of the game for his interception. Then minutes later a boneheaded mistake causes him to be the villain.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Mark Sanchez.

His worst nightmare, aside from the injury, was Geno Smith (albeit with a little help from Tampa) completing a game winning drive with an overall solid game.

Unless Geno looks terrible against New England (EJ looked good against their D), his career as a starter is pretty much done IMO.

I guess it would benefit Jacksonville to get a possible trade deal going. Anyone is better than who they have now.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    I was surprised how good Miami's defense looked

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Norv Turner

Norv Turner sucked as a head coach and everyone said leading to this season that he was an offensive genius. He was such an offensive genius that he called plays just like Pat Shurmur when he was with Cleveland.

This "genius" who is a dream come true for running backs, allowed the Browns chief offensive playmaker (Trent Richardson) to run the ball a measly 13 times and saw him have a mere 1 catch in week one.

"Offensive Genius", LMAO.
    Ah Charlie, where would this forum be without it's residential Browns basher. Norv has way lost a step with his coaching, when your QB is Brandon Weeden you really do need to be feeding a RB of Richardson's caliber the ball more than 13 times.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Norv Turner

Norv Turner sucked as a head coach and everyone said leading to this season that he was an offensive genius. He was such an offensive genius that he called plays just like Pat Shurmur when he was with Cleveland.

This "genius" who is a dream come true for running backs, allowed the Browns chief offensive playmaker (Trent Richardson) to run the ball a measly 13 times and saw him have a mere 1 catch in week one.

"Offensive Genius", LMAO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X