No announcement yet.

MNF Redskins v Eagles and Texans v Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have to take it one step at a time. We have to worry about winning the division first instead of assuming we are going to get home field advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
      I am pulling for the Bolts tonight.

If they beat houston, it helps us on our path to secure home field the whole way through.

There was a lot of implications in this weekends games that we may not see yet.

EVERY team in the AFC north lost (Cinci, Balt, Pitt and Clev)

Indy won, but that was not very convicing considering they were playing the raiders and nearly lost.

NE / Miami / Jets all won. NE looked horrible, Miami looked good on D but terrible on O. Jets? lol...
      IMO. Just for posting a thread with this title in Bronco Country, you should have your Bronco fan card revoked
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

the results of tonights game will have ZERO bearing on our late season match-up with the texans.... ZERO !
        you might as well hope for injuries.

step one to make the play-offs is to win your division.
        read that again if you havent figured it out.

if the chargers win, they are TIED with us in the division lead, along with Kc BTW.

CLOWNEY to the chargers if they loose?
        talk about a leap!
        are you bob beaman or mike powell?

can we set aside all this nonesense and have a serious discussion about what is truly important this week?
        I have THE TEXANS AS MY FANTASY D...
        SO GO TEXANS !

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
          IMO. Just for posting a thread with this title in Bronco Country, you should have your Bronco fan card revoked
          Agreed 100%.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            he may only have a learners permit.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              We have to take it one step at a time. We have to worry about winning the division first instead of assuming we are going to get home field advantage.
              thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                Yeah, I'm not rooting for the Chargers. Let's earn the #1 seed ourself by taking care of business.
                much better mentality !

Comment

Way too early to think about playoff seeding, I'll never root for the Chargers / Raiders / Chiefs.

Comment

The Chargers did put us in the playoffs 2 years ago....

Comment

The warm and fuzzy feeling that I get from watching Phylis pull dirt out of her facemask while pouting greatly outweighs any hazy future playoff implications.

Comment

Originally posted by The Irish View Post
                        The warm and fuzzy feeling that I get from watching Phylis pull dirt out of her facemask while pouting greatly outweighs any hazy future playoff implications.
                        well said, great imagery !

Comment

LOL! CP for this!

Comment

OMG, I love these boards. Thanks for the hilarious post. Best of the day. Love, love, love the imagery!
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Lets win the division first before we start worrying about home field advantage.
                              Follow me on Twitter
                              @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                                The Chargers did put us in the playoffs 2 years ago....
                                Difference there is they were playing a more hated division rival in the Raiders.

So its lose lose for wanting to root for either of them. I can't stand either of them. So not only did the Chargers winning get us to the playoffs. But it also kept the Hated Raiders out of the playoffs.

So we got to be smart fans rooting for the good of the team but still root against a hated Rival.

I didn't look at it so much as rooting for the chargers as I did rooting against the Raiders. It was just coincidentally the same thing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X