No announcement yet.

MNF Redskins v Eagles and Texans v Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can NEVER root for in division rival and I absolutely hate the Chargers, I would only consider it if it meant the difference between the Broncos making or miss the playoffs. If that happened I would have to consider it.
    sigpic

Comment

As somewhat of an "outsider" fan, I was wondering what the core fanbase was thinking about, regarding this game tonight. I guess it depends of what we perceive as a greater threat: The Chargers in the division, or the Texans in the conference seeding. To be honest, it's too early.
      Just wondering how any of you felt about the Raiders/Colts yesterday? Somewhat of a similar situation.
      I'm at crossed purposes tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheArtofManning View Post
        As somewhat of an "outsider" fan, I was wondering what the core fanbase was thinking about, regarding this game tonight. I guess it depends of what we perceive as a greater threat: The Chargers in the division, or the Texans in the conference seeding. To be honest, it's too early.
        Just wondering how any of you felt about the Raiders/Colts yesterday? Somewhat of a similar situation.
        I'm at crossed purposes tonight.
        Was actually pulling for the raiders.

I really believe we handle our business in the division. The more wins the other afc west teams get, the worse the draft spot they get is. As long as denver wins the west, I don't care if the rest go 8-8.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
          I am pulling for the Bolts tonight.

If they beat houston, it helps us on our path to secure home field the whole way through.

There was a lot of implications in this weekends games that we may not see yet.

EVERY team in the AFC north lost (Cinci, Balt, Pitt and Clev)

Indy won, but that was not very convicing considering they were playing the raiders and nearly lost.

NE / Miami / Jets all won. NE looked horrible, Miami looked good on D but terrible on O. Jets? lol...
          You are talking about playoffs already? Wishing a division rival can beat the Texans to secure home field?

Why don't you worry about winning the division first.

Comment

Weird thread this is...
            Root for the Charger we must not...

Comment

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
              You are talking about playoffs already? Wishing a division rival can beat the Texans to secure home field?

Why don't you worry about winning the division first.
              Not like that's gonna be difficult...
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Not like that's gonna be difficult...
                I know the Broncos' play in a weak division but you still got to think about winning the division. Nothing is given.

Comment

I know the Broncos' play in a weak division but you still got to think about winning the division. Nothing is given.
                  I actually agree with you.
                  Week 1 and people are talking about securing home field? Wuhhhh
                  Lets take care of the division first.
                  And how could you possibly root for the Chargers in week 1?
                  And the other thread talking about us losing to the Ravens....
                  Wth is up with these crackpot threads?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    I actually agree with you.
                    Week 1 and people are talking about securing home field? Wuhhhh
                    Lets take care of the division first.
                    And how could you possibly root for the Chargers in week 1?
                    And the other thread talking about us losing to the Ravens....
                    Wth is up with these crackpot threads?
                    This is why I joined this forum. Smart Broncos' fan right here. I wish some 9er fans had logic like this.

It's freaking week 1 and rooting for a division rival to win so your team can secure home field? Home field is not given no matter what. Baby steps first.

Comment

also,

It's shocking to see the first thread on a Broncos' message board be........LET'S GO CHARGERS

Comment

also,

It's shocking to see the first thread on a Broncos' message board be........LET'S GO CHARGERS
                        Right. Mods should delete this. Its embarrassing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Whatever. Fine by me.

People seem far too sensitive these days.

Comment

[QUOTE=DenverBlood;4788422]Difference there is they were playing a more hated division rival in the Raiders.

So its lose lose for wanting to root for either of them. I can't stand either of them. So not only did the Chargers winning get us to the playoffs. But it also kept the Hated Raiders out of the playoffs.

So we got to be smart fans rooting for the good of the team but still root against a hated Rival.

I didn't look at it so much as rooting for the ch##### as I did rooting against the Raiders. It was just coincidentally the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I can remember vividly rooting against the faiders on every play, but I could hardly remember the name of the other team until you brought it up here. I certainly was not ru, ru , aaa roooting for the ch, cha char, the team I will not name. Never:nono: I hope for nothing less than Phyllis crying rivers this year.
                            Last edited by FL BRONCO; 09-09-2013, 02:59 PM.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

Weird thread this is...
                              Root for the Charger we must not...
                              haha...good stuff.

Comment

MNF Redskins v Eagles and Texans v Chargers

Awesome slate for MNF.
                                Go Eagles and go Texans!

Comment

Working...