No announcement yet.

MNF Redskins v Eagles and Texans v Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't agree with the original poster. Screw the Chargers, we have to win the division first before we talk about home field advantage months down the road.

Comment

What a lame self-important grandiose entrance by Griffin. What a tool. I could never see Manning or Luck acting like a drama queen like that. He won't make it through the season, I guarantee it.
      sigpic
      Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Well that was.....eventful.
        sigpic
        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
          I am pulling for the Bolts tonight.

If they beat houston, it helps us on our path to secure home field the whole way through.

There was a lot of implications in this weekends games that we may not see yet.

EVERY team in the AFC north lost (Cinci, Balt, Pitt and Clev)

Indy won, but that was not very convicing considering they were playing the raiders and nearly lost.

NE / Miami / Jets all won. NE looked horrible, Miami looked good on D but terrible on O. Jets? lol...
          Winning the division is the most important step just to make the playoffs....so i think ill be rooting for any and all division foes to lose.......and lose badly
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Philly should have gotten Tebow.
            "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

I think Philly looks pretty good.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher View Post
                Philly should have gotten Tebow.
                Lol.

I love the speed of the Eagles. If Eagles can get a top QB in next few years like Mariota, watch out NFL.
                Last edited by one5beast; 09-09-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Eagles looking awesome right now

Comment

A lot of flash not a lot of substance
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
                      What a lame self-important grandiose entrance by Griffin. What a tool. I could never see Manning or Luck acting like a drama queen like that. He won't make it through the season, I guarantee it.
                      What was wrong with his entrance? I didn't get a chance to see it since I'm just now tuning in.

Comment

Shanny not looking too happy right now.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

In a somewhat related topic, what do we make of the Chiefs win over hapless Jacksonville?
                          Certainly a front line coach like Reid, will help the Chiefs this year. Are the Chiefs any threat at all to get a wildcard?
                          Consider that the AFC North teams are probably going to all struggle more than we're used to (not talking about the Browns, who are a non factor).
                          The AFC East has no credible wildcard teams. The South? Assuming Houston wind the division, I'd say the Colts and maybe even the Titans have a shot at a WC. At any rate, I think the Chiefs get 2nd in the West, and the Raiders hopelessly in last.

Comment

Skins are playing terribly -.-

Comment

RG3 does not look the same. I know its still early.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hell will freeze over before I root for any AFC rival and not even then.

Comment

Working...
                                X