Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NE Patriots

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
    And we own Peyton too.
    He threw for 300+ and 3 TD's last year with a worse offense, not so much.

    6 points, really?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Rkemper20 View Post
      Where is randomvariable ?
      My guess is he won't be back until the Patsies beat another underwhelming opponent!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
        My guess is he won't be back until the Patsies beat another underwhelming opponent!
        Lol has he returned yet!!! I would love to talk about Tom Brady and how his TD streak was snapped.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
          My guess is he won't be back until the Patsies beat another underwhelming opponent!
          The 5-0 Saints weren't underwhelming at all.

          Comment


          • #35
            We missed you last week don't be a stranger ok.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
              The 5-0 Saints weren't underwhelming at all.
              That figures, when your team throws a turd last week you're no where to be found .... and now you come back to gloat when they get a win.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
                The 5-0 Saints weren't underwhelming at all.
                Of course nowhere to be found when they lost.

                Smh.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  Of course nowhere to be found when they lost.

                  Smh.
                  So what? I admit they had an atrocious game offensively that game. D played well though, and played well again tonight against a very good offense. We completely shut down Graham.

                  We usually have a stinker every season and last week was it. We have a better record at this stage than we did last year though.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    How's your star receiver Amendola doing?
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                      How's your star receiver Amendola doing?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
                        So what? I admit they had an atrocious game offensively that game. D played well though, and played well again tonight against a very good offense. We completely shut down Graham.

                        We usually have a stinker every season and last week was it. We have a better record at this stage than we did last year though.
                        6 points isn't a stinker, that's atrocious.

                        On Graham, sure.

                        Regards to the schedule, yes, but vastly easier.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I don't know about anyone else here, but as a former Colt fan, I got a little sick to my stomach seeing Collie dressed out in a Pat's uniform. He had such a great rapport with Peyton, but suffered several concussions over his playing time there. He was one of the receivers who first went to Duke to work out with Peyton after the neck surgery recovery. I had hoped that he could be reunited with Peyton in Denver, but I guess there wasn't room on the roster for him.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            6 points isn't a stinker, that's atrocious.

                            On Graham, sure.

                            Regards to the schedule, yes, but vastly easier.
                            You guys shouldn't be talking about easy schedules. You have by far one of, if not the, easiest schedules in the AFC.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                              How's your star receiver Amendola doing?
                              Our star receiver this year has been Thompkins, not Amendola. We're undefeated without Amendola this season.

                              Keep trying.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
                                You guys shouldn't be talking about easy schedules. You have by far one of, if not the, easiest schedules in the AFC.
                                Compared to NE.

                                Buf 2-4
                                Jets, 3-3 but 13 pts.
                                Bucs, winless.
                                Atl, 1 win.
                                Cin, good team.
                                NO, same.

                                Really two good teams and should of lost both.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X