Ricky Williams??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams??

Wow..... did any of you guys see the 60 minutes on Ricky Williams?? I'm shocked that was crazy. I feel kinda bad for the guy...........
    PS2 Madden Online name: xKeldawgx

I saw it, I was pretty suprised too
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Yea what happened to that guy geez.........

Comment

I think he'll play football again. He was scared of the world knowing that he does drugs, now everyone does, so I'm not sure what's holding him back. Besides the fact he couldn't pass a drug test.
        Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Yea well I guess hes not afraid to admit it now, lol he let the whole world know that he smokes weed. At least hes happy. I hope he comes back tho.....

Comment

I think i have a new found respect for him......he's really a good guy, he just thinks about things differently

Comment

Rickys kewl now I wanna see him back in uniform.

Comment

Yea i respect him diffently now also. He's a good guy and thats all there is too it........

Comment

He is a hippie that shouldn't even get air time!

Comment

What was said during the airing?

Apparently he said some things that led some people to change their minds, which I'm glad to hear.

Ricky made a personal decision...sure the timing was horrible and what he did was wrong, but it was his decision, it's his life, plain and simple.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

yeah i feel sort of sorry for the guy, but if he wants to pay back all the money he owns he has to get straight and play some more football. he can't pay it back by doing yoga everyday. if he won't come back he needs to win the lottery or hit a gold mine.

Comment

i really respect his decision to get away from something that he wasn't happy doing. but one thing that REALLY bugged me was the fact that he just didnt understand that he let people down, that he let his team down. he just didnt understand. he wouldnt even apologize.
                        he seemed really cut off and slow in his reactions. maybe its the weed, i have had a few friends go down that road and they now have that same deminer about them. that same "dumbness" to them. its really sad

Comment

Working...
                        X