Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New England Patriots

    First off i can't stand the Pats, isnt it great that their struggling at the wide receiver position. The head coach is so stubborn he let Brady's best weapon go and now they are reaping the benefits from that decision (none). Meanwhile Welker is in Denver making the Pats eat it & smile. I love it, i hope when the Broncos go into Foxboro we win first off but i want to see Welker eat it up & give Belichick the game ball lol.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    First off i can't stand the Pats, isnt it great that their struggling at the wide receiver position. The head coach is so stubborn he let Brady's best weapon go and now they are reaping the benefits from that decision (none). Meanwhile Welker is in Denver making the Pats eat it & smile. I love it, i hope when the Broncos go into Foxboro we win first off but i want to see Welker eat it up & give Belichick the game ball lol.
    Giving BB a game ball would be so great. And he could sign it by saying..."take that."
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Giving BB a game ball would be so great. And he could sign it by saying..."take that."
      Do you think he is kicking himself? Or is he so stubborn he still thinks he did the right thing?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        Do you think he is kicking himself? Or is he so stubborn he still thinks he did the right thing?
        Are you talking about BB kicking himself or Wes?

        I can tell you this though. Living in Boston I listen to the sports media up here ALOT. There is a HUGE divide going on between Gronk, Brady, and the team. Gronk apparently has been cleared to play but he still has not taken the field apparently because he doesn't trust the team doctors and believes the Pats put him out there last time too soon and he got re injured. Gronk's side had now brought in Dr. Andrews to be the medical mediator.

        During 2 press conferences, Brady has been very frustrated that Gronk is not out there and has brought up Wes always being reliable and that he misses him. Dig, dig.

        Also, when they ask about the offense being so anemic and what needs to get better, he said "we need to be making NFL plays like the Denver Broncos are doing. And then again brought up Wes saying, when you lose a guy who had a 125 catches a year and replace him with new guys, ...., dig, dig, dig.

        So, Brady is pissed that Gronk is supposedly cleared and not playing, that the team got rid of Wes, replaced him with Amendola, who can't stay on the field, and left him with a bunch of rookies who are having a hard time learning the offense, things are fracturing here in Bradyland.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • #5
          You know what? I would like to kick the crap out the Patriots when they are completely healthy, not limping. If we can beat teams that are great, it will look better. I just don't want this to be a case of the whole NFL was limping while the Broncos were stampeding. I want this season to look great on paper, stats, and record wise. I want to beat the Pats with them being ready, healthy, and able. I am tired of people saying we aren't good enough because we haven't played "anyone". Welker walked away by his own choice. I am sure he likes it here better anyways. Who would want to be a part of that organization? The way their star QB berates his team. The way the coaches treat you. Time for Peyton and the Broncos to get the last laugh.

          Remember they mocked us so much they had Brady punt the ball?

          I want to kick their teeth in being healthy.

          Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

          Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!



          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I can't stand the patriots and Brady's smelly face. I'm loving welker looking great here while they look like a jv squad. I hope we destroy bb and his smug attitude.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Are you talking about BB kicking himself or Wes?

              I can tell you this though. Living in Boston I listen to the sports media up here ALOT. There is a HUGE divide going on between Gronk, Brady, and the team. Gronk apparently has been cleared to play but he still has not taken the field apparently because he doesn't trust the team doctors and believes the Pats put him out there last time too soon and he got re injured. Gronk's side had now brought in Dr. Andrews to be the medical mediator.

              During 2 press conferences, Brady has been very frustrated that Gronk is not out there and has brought up Wes always being reliable and that he misses him. Dig, dig.

              Also, when they ask about the offense being so anemic and what needs to get better, he said "we need to be making NFL plays like the Denver Broncos are doing. And then again brought up Wes saying, when you lose a guy who had a 125 catches a year and replace him with new guys, ...., dig, dig, dig.

              So, Brady is pissed that Gronk is supposedly cleared and not playing, that the team got rid of Wes, replaced him with Amendola, who can't stay on the field, and left him with a bunch of rookies who are having a hard time learning the offense, things are fracturing here in Bradyland.
              I was talking about Bill, do you thing he regrets letting Wes go?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                I was talking about Bill, do you thing he regrets letting Wes go?
                I'm sure he does but he would never say so. He's too arrogant.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                Comment

                Working...
                X