Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son beaten and in critical condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I am certain prison justice will ultimately prevail-- as it should.
    He deserves the death penalty. Who beats little kids like that? Seriously? Especially since the kid died, that dumb murderer deserves to have his life taken away against his will. Too bad Minnesota doesn't agree with the death penalty.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

life for a life...this guy should be a prison popcicle, or dead. Two years old, what a miscreant.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
        My heart goes out to Adrian and his family. As a victim of Child Abuse, words can't explain how I feel without getting banned.
        I feel ya...advocacy is the way to go..volunteering always helped me.

Comment

I feel so bad for AP, I can't imagine losing your two year old son like that. Hopefully the scumbag who did this gets a sweet taste of prison justice.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Very sad.

My now ex girlfriend and i lost her 2 year old son a couple of years ago. Its very tough and i hope that scumbag gets what he deserves.
            sigpic

Comment

AP's presser disturbs me for some reason.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_3mctmr4g/

I wouldn't even be able to function if something happened to my 4 month old daughter.
              sigpic

Comment

Condolences to AP and his family. I can't even imagine the grief they are feeling.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                  AP's presser disturbs me for some reason.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_3mctmr4g/

I wouldn't even be able to function if something happened to my 4 month old daughter.
                  I think I know what you mean. He seems very detached and void of any emotions which seems at odds to the situation. As someone who has worked in the field of child abuse and sexual assault prevention for over 20 years and who has done hundreds of trainings on the impact of trauma and victimization, it's important to understand that people can react very differently to trauma and that there is no "right" way to act. People will do whatever they need to do to survive.

I've handled cases where women were unimaginably brutalized and laughed through the police investigation, while others reported it like they were reading their shopping list, and while others were a basket case.

I am praying for him and his family and hope that he allows himself to do whatever he needs to do to heal from this unspeakable act.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    I think I know what you mean. He seems very detached and void of any emotions which seems at odds to the situation. As someone who has worked in the field of child abuse and sexual assault prevention for over 20 years and who has done hundreds of trainings on the impact of trauma and victimization, it's important to understand that people can react very differently to trauma and that there is no "right" way to act. People will do whatever they need to do to survive.

I've handled cases where women were unimaginably brutalized and laughed through the police investigation, while others reported it like they were reading their shopping list, and while others were a basket case.

I am praying for him and his family and hope that he allows himself to do whatever he needs to do to heal from this unspeakable act.
                    Absolutely right. There is no 'right' way for people to grieve or react to something like this. We are all different and will all react in our own way.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is so heart wrenching.

Comment

Thoughts and prays go out to AP.

Comment

I don't usually get bothered by stories in the news because I'm pretty used to it, but wow. This story really makes me question the 8th amendment, I hope he doesn't get protective custody. Beating a child to death is the worst of the worst in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                            He deserves the death penalty. Who beats little kids like that? Seriously? Especially since the kid died, that dumb murderer deserves to have his life taken away against his will. Too bad Minnesota doesn't agree with the death penalty.
                            If he doesn't get protective custody, he will likely get killed in prison by inmates. Those who harm children are viewed as the lowest on the scale in there, and hated the most.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
                              If he doesn't get protective custody, he will likely get killed in prison by inmates. Those who harm children are viewed as the lowest on the scale in there, and hated the most.
                              I hope he doesn't get protective custody. I'm with you.
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

So sad....can't believe that crap
                                Prison inmates dont take to kindly to child beaters so hell definitely get his due

Comment

Working...
                                X