Indy vs. SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy vs. SD

Who you rooting for tonight? I can't help but root for San Diego. Feel like the Colts' fans have gotten very cocky, very quickly. Hate San Diego though, so I am torn.

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
    Who you rooting for tonight? I can't help but root for San Diego. Feel like the Colts' fans have gotten very cocky, very quickly. Hate San Diego though, so I am torn.
    I'm not rooting for anyone but the Broncos, but i think the Colts should win the game by the way they have been playing. This is the Nfl though so San Diego could pull it off.

Comment

Who am I rooting for? hmmmm let's see...

Comment

I hope they both lose and cry themselves to sleep.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I think this will turn into shoot out. Luck throws 100 times a game and Sandy Eggo's pass D leaves much to be desired. The Colts' D has some holes also though.

35-30 Colts win.

Comment

Andrew Luck has nine game winning drives in twenty one career games. One thing is for sure this Colts team is better than it was last year. They went into the bay area and beat San Fran & then go home & beat the Seachickens. Denver should be prepared for next week. Watch that Dolphins game tape they have been the only team who has beat the Colts....

Comment

OMGuh flea flicker!

Comment

Gonna have to settle for three...

Comment

I want to see a hard fought game and SD playing the Colts offense hard. Maybe a few nicks here and there, nothing major, just a tad beat up.

Comment

SD with a three & out, be careful with that SD could turn ugly!

Comment

I think I heard Rivers called out Opie. Must be a fan of The Andy Griffith Show.
                      Team Broncos!
                      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Wow, Rivers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn

Comment

Franklin replacement might need help with Mathias, but Manning quick passes will neutralize him

Comment

Doesn't Donald Brown run the ball better than Trent?

Comment

Is Boom Herron active Coltsman?

Comment

Working...
                              X