No announcement yet.

Indy vs. SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I learned tonight, the Colts can be run on & their pass blocking is suspect. However their receivers dropped some balls tonight that probably won't happen next week. Overall even if they get up on us they won't be able to run away with & we all know how quick Manning can get us back in a game like in Dallas. We should win.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      I must be spoiled watching Holliday run because watching other returners is boring. They barely even attempt to make moves it looks like. like that last Indy return dude runs straight down hill to the 20 ........ not even an attempt to make a guy miss
      Did you watch dwayne harris last night?

Comment

Nice win Chargers.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          Lucks receivers couldn't catch a cold tonight. Too many drops.
          True. Though Luck also missed some reads. He missed DHB on an overthrow and then Reggie Wayne again on that tipped pass for the INT. Now, a lot of that was due to the pressure in his face - it seemed the Colts' o-lind had trouble blocking the Chargers' d-line even though San Diego was w/o Freeney.

Comment

Rivers said he was watching every snaps yesterday game JAX vs DEN
            Team Broncos!
            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by SinePari View Post
              True. Though Luck also missed some reads. He missed DHB on an overthrow and then Reggie Wayne again on that tipped pass for the INT. Now, a lot of that was due to the pressure in his face - it seemed the Colts' o-lind had trouble blocking the Chargers' d-line even though San Diego was w/o Freeney.
              He overthrew DHB by about 3-4 inches. It hit DHB's hands. If it hits your hands and you're not even fully extended, it's a drop for the receiver. The INT was excusable. The situation was dire and well into the realm of it being a freaking miracle for them to have won at that point.

3 drops in the first half, two on 3rd down to wide open players, one of which was a go-ahead TD.

We were one of the best 3rd down offenses in the league going in. Tonight, 2 of 10. Our effort tonight reminded me of Denver's effort in the 2nd quarter Sunday. Only....it went on for a full 60 minutes.

I'm bracing myself for a 2nd straight loss. Me thinks PFM will eat this horribly injured Colts D alive.
              Last edited by ruksak; 10-15-2013, 12:25 AM.
              sigpic
              Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
                He overthrew DHB by about 3-4 inches. It hit DHB's hands. If it hits your hands and you're not even fully extended, it's a drop for the receiver. The INT was excusable. The situation was dire and well into the realm of it being a freaking miracle for them to have won at that point.

3 drops in the first half, two on 3rd down to wide open players, one of which was a go-ahead TD.

We were one of the best 3rd down offenses in the league going in. Tonight, 2 of 10. Our effort tonight reminded me of Denver's effort in the 2nd quarter Sunday. Only....it went on for a full 60 minutes.

I'm bracing myself for a 2nd straight loss. Me thinks PFM will eat this horribly injured Colts D alive.
                We have injuries of our own. This Colts team isn't the same Colts team I watched out physical San Fran. I saw weakness in their offensive line & you had trouble stopping the run.

Comment

Any news on Freeman's injury? That would be a big blow to the Colts, advantage Broncos!
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                    Any news on Freeman's injury? That would be a big blow to the Colts, advantage Broncos!
                    As of late in the 3rd quarter last night it was a Concussion with a severe cut on the chin ... nothing more has been said this morning.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      No reason why we can't beat them both.
                      Hey Ebbs its me Hello Kitty/My little Pony! You seriously think we can win with the way our defense is playing?
                      Last edited by 58Miller; 10-15-2013, 11:33 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                        Lol, shows how much confidence you have in your team. This is something only garbage teams get giddy over. Lets show some respect to the players and not pray for injuries.

Comment

• Team Broncos!
                          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post
                            [IMG]http://
                            d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/815293543.gif[/IMG]

Thats hilarious!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post

NOW LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE! YOU DIDN'T SCARE ME, WORK ON IT!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X