Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polian weighs in (Patriots Spygate)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-manning-fray/

Way to go Bill. This is not the first time the Colts have accused the Pats of more cheating than became public. It has been speculated that when the Colts finally started to have some success against the Patriots they were going to lengths to change their signals, aubibles and ways they called plays just for the Pats.

lol @ the sour grapes. Manning choked against most teams he played against - not just the Pats. They lost because they played against a superior team with a superior QB.

Comment

I guess the Rams and Steelers have sour grapes too.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
        lol @ the sour grapes. Manning choked against most teams he played against - not just the Pats. They lost because they played against a superior team with a superior QB.
        They cheated, get over it and realize Brady and Belicheat are cheaters and they are nothing without their video camera. Sooner you come to grips with it the better you will feel.

Comment

If I recall correctly the Pat's organization had been punished for cheating prior to Josh McDaniel getting fired here in Denver for cheating. I suppose they Pat's do it because they can get away with it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            If I recall correctly the Pat's organization had been punished for cheating prior to Josh McDaniel getting fired here in Denver for cheating. I suppose they Pat's do it because they can get away with it.
            They lost a 1st round pick and Bellichek was fined $1 million and the pats organization $500, 000.
            All maximum fines! But they did nothing wrong.
            But Tom Brady is the golden boy of the Nfl
            Meanwhile the Saints lose there coach for a year.
            Denver and the niners both got fined the same amount for salary cap violations
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
              They cheated
              Are you speaking about the Denver Broncos? If so, you are correct.

Comment

Do you really expect a Patsie to admit his team recorded defensive signals illegally to win those rings?
                sigpic

Comment

They cheated. They should lose all 3 rings, at minimum. But no, Tom Brady's the golden boy so they destroyed the evidence
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

At least they changed their logo accordingly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
                      Are you speaking about the Denver Broncos? If so, you are correct.
                      Yeah, McDaniels and his NE cheating ways.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X