• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annnd just like that 14-10.
    sigpic

Comment

Rice caught it

Comment

Pete Carroll at halftime says they still might score 50 points.
        sigpic

Comment

Seattle's defense is serious.....
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Cardinals Oline is seriously terrible. How many times do you allow pressure up the middle and NEVER adjust. Coach? Qb? Center? Anyone there? Bueller?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
              Cardinals Oline is seriously terrible. How many times do you allow pressure up the middle and NEVER adjust. Coach? Qb? Center? Anyone there? Bueller?
              I think that's Carson Palmer,I don't understand how a quarterback is allowed to get so many chances.........First,he quit the Bengals and is allowed to play on two teams,afterwards.....
              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                I think that's Carson Palmer,I don't understand how a quarterback is allowed to get so many chances.........First,he quit the Bengals and is allowed to play on two teams,afterwards.....
                I mean guys are coming completely unblocked every few plays, how do the coaches not recognize that and fix it.
                sigpic

Comment

Arizona is bad. I've never like Palmer, I don't think he's good. Their offensive line makes it worse though. It's like a turnstile.
                  No Running Game either.

Too bad, their Defense has played decently.
                  sigpic

Comment

Carson Palmer has poor pocket awareness. Oline is horrible, no run game. I thought they'd be better than this.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Palmer doing his best Orton impression with the garbage time points

Comment

Working...
                      X