No announcement yet.

Texans vs Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Keenum to shine. Let's go Texans!
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

dagnabbit. Got to make the decision, Keenum.

Comment

Great job leaving the Chief's best receiver open, Texans.

Comment

Chiefs offense is so much garbage. There defense may be able to slow us, but I just have a hard time seeing them outscore our offense.

Comment

Oh well, I guess it's going to be up to us to hand them their first loss in a few weeks.

Comment

One more chance. They just need a FG..

Comment

and its over. durn it
                sigpic

Comment

Texans had no clue how to protect Keenum in the clutch. No chance.

Comment

I still would like to see this team play against a good team. You can make the argument that we haven't, but we will in time. I sincerely think we can beat them at least at home and probably in Arrowhead.

Comment

Keenum needs to get the ball out faster, but he didn't good for his first start. If that's Manning back there that ball is out and in the receiver's hands before Hali gets there.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                        I still would like to see this team play against a good team. You can make the argument that we haven't, but we will in time. I sincerely think we can beat them at least at home and probably in Arrowhead.
                        Yeah, they are definitely beatable. They may slow our offense down a bit, but once we get up on them they have no chance of hanging with us.

Comment

The game changed when Tate got hurt, why Kubiak only activated 2 backs is beyond me.

Comment

I don't fault Case for that play, he hasn't been getting any help from that OL at all. And he really didn't have time to get the ball out of his hands in a way where it would've benefited the drive.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Stupid Houston and their team full of pretenders. KC still gets to cruise around as undefeated
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                                KC playing dirt, smh
                                Yeah they are. How was there no call for that low block on Cushing? Suh got fined for a low block against the Vikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X