Rams interested in Tebow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams interested in Tebow?

Word around the league is the Rams have discussed signing Tim Tebow. Sam Bradford suffered a knee injury and Rams aren't sold on his back-ups.
    http://nfl.si.com/2013/10/20/tim-tebow-st-louis-rams/
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 42s
    StL1: Sounds like the Rams, if injury to Bradford is as bad as feared, will have a QB-workout day Monday, w/roundup of the usual suspects.

Is he one of the usual suspects?

Comment

I hope so.

The guy has gotten one opportunity to try to win games as a starter and he got it done.

This would be a good opportunity for him and for us as fans to find out the level of flukiness in his run here.

Comment

I was telling some Rams fans on facebook whom see this as a bad thing, that getting Tebow could benefit them. Tavon Austin and Tebow could be a good mix. Them together reminds me of Harvin and Tebow. Also having team can benefit their run game, their new start is looking good and would look better. We all know what Tim can't do, but what he does bring to the table is great leadership, electric play, and he can light a fire under a bad team.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Well, the Broncos lost, so maybe they are interested as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Well, the Broncos lost, so maybe they are interested as well.
            No. Don't even go there.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

While I would love to see Tebow get a shot there and I am rooting for him too, I don't think this would be good for them, at least not if they view Bradford as their future starting qb. First you would have to change your offense to go with Tebow imo and then what happens when Bradford comes back and the Tebow groupies raise all heck about him not being the starter. I hope he does get a shot but I don't see this as a good fit for the Rams.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I'd rather see Tebow play for the Jags... just for kicks of course.

Comment

Brady Quinn gets his revenge on Tebow.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...e-sam-bradford
                    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Why would you rather have Quinn than Tebow? His TD:TO ratio isn't good, and he hasn't won in the NFL
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

The Rams situation is getting laughable now, they reached out to 44 year old Brett Favre who told them no.
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

First, I think Tebow is a great guy. It was certainly a fun, strange, and unexpected year. But, the only reason I would love for Tebow to get an opportunity is so that once and for all we could put this whole thing to rest.
                          Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Jesus, the guy has started 16 games (Including playoffs) in his career. Even JaMarcus Russell, Tim Couch. and Ryan Leaf were given more time
                            Last edited by HUMCALC; 10-24-2013, 01:11 PM.
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                              I hope so.

The guy has gotten one opportunity to try to win games as a starter and he got it done.

This would be a good opportunity for him and for us as fans to find out the level of flukiness in his run here.
                              Don't you mean,he had two opportunities....
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X