Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs alone at the top of the AFC West

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chiefs alone at the top of the AFC West

    Hopefully it does not feel very good to anyone to be in 2nd place; especially against the imposter and lucky Chiefs.

    Hopefully this is a reminder for the Broncos to take things seriously and regain the lead in the AFC West.
    sigpic

  • #2
    I care more about losing the lead in the division to the Chiefs than the actual loss itself.
    Eating greedy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by coolio2244242 View Post
      I care more about losing the lead in the division to the Chiefs than the actual loss itself.
      If the chiefs were playing like normal and were at 3 - 4, and we kept our first place spot, this loss wouldnt be as gut wrenching as it is.

      You are most definitely correct.

      Comment


      • #4
        KC basically caked walked there selves to first place. I mean how many back up qb's do they get play?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Even though they have a cake walk schedule, every game builds confidence for the Chiefs. They can run the ball and rush the passer, two things the Broncos can't do. The Chiefs games are suddenly must-win now because we can't count on them to lose games down the stretch. This one stings.

          Comment


          • #6
            And it makes it even worst KNOWING we're the better team. Alex Smith literally can't throw the ball 15 yards down the field and they only win because they're playing the worst QBs in the league. Case Keenum, who hasn't played a snap in the NFL before today, almost beat them.
            Eating greedy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by coolio2244242 View Post
              And it makes it even worst KNOWING we're the better team. Alex Smith literally can't throw the ball 15 yards down the field and they only win because they're playing the worst QBs in the league. Case Keenum, who hasn't played a snap in the NFL before today, almost beat them.
              Yeah right, one of those horrible QB's they beat was Kapernick....
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
              Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

              Comment


              • #8
                Soooo... Let me list the many reasons this is a good thing,

                Spotlight is off!!!

                They are not that good...

                We are not that good...

                Peak at the right time!

                We're in week seven, let's not get too excited.
                [sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                  Even though they have a cake walk schedule, every game builds confidence for the Chiefs. They can run the ball and rush the passer, two things the Broncos can't do. The Chiefs games are suddenly must-win now because we can't count on them to lose games down the stretch. This one stings.
                  You are totally right. That is why I was afraid with us losing this one. Puts all the pressure squarely on the 2 KC games, because we need to take both to even have a shot at the division. Coming out of the bye we go Chargers, KC, NE, KC. That is a tought stretch and will tell alot about where we end up.
                  Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just like us Offense will only carry you so far ... Defense will only carry them so far too. Its only a matter of time....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                      Yeah right, one of those horrible QB's they beat was Kapernick....
                      In what alternate universe do you live in?


                      List of QBs KC has beaten: Pryor, Keenum (by one possession), Vick, Romo (by one possession), Eli (arguably one of the worst QBs this year) and Gabbert.
                      Last edited by coolio2244242; 10-20-2013, 09:51 PM.
                      Eating greedy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Chill out guys. They may be in first place at the moment but if we meet in the playoffs we'll get to show them firsthand if we're the better team. Championships are not awarded after week 7.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                          Yeah right, one of those horrible QB's they beat was Kapernick....
                          I think he's talking about the chiefs not the Colts
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I dnt like it myself..

                            I'm pretty worried about the Redskins myself.

                            I hope the Broncos can get it together before the bye.
                            Now go get your shine box

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Once the Chiefs play a first or second place schedule, I will give them respect. Until then, I will never think of them as for real.

                              Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

                              Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!



                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X