Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Plummer's Last Frontier

http://www.nfl.com/plummer

Always was a fan of the Snake. Thanks for posting.
    sigpic
    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Jake Plummer back in the NFL Spotlight

NFL has this beautiful articles of one of the inspirational Bronco QB's - http://www.nfl.com/plummer

He gave us great experiences, and is still maligned by many as another scrambling QB that played for the Broncos and just won ugly as has been the Broncos specialty from 1983-2011

Comment

Jake Plummer

The Snake

Could he come back?

If Manning went down could we get Plummer to come here?

Check out this story ... love the Snake

http://www.nfl.com/plummer

Plummer, who's only one year older than Manning, believes he still could play. But he wouldn't want to.

"I would probably be leaving for sure in a wheelchair if I went out and played," Plummer said. "There's no desire, but yeah, if I had to, I could probably go out there and make it happen.
        Last edited by dizzolve; 10-25-2013, 09:09 AM.
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Nah. Jake is done. Pretty sure he's happy with where he's at in life, and his competitive handball probably keeps him busy.

Comment

Yeah

I have to say when I saw the title of the story I got a surge of adrenaline. Such a shame the Snake wasn't able to finish what he started

Comment

Hey maybe we could call Farve like he Rams did....good lord....

Comment

"Favre"...

Comment

Originally posted by sstoner View Post
                  Hey maybe we could call Farve like he Rams did....good lord....
                  Yea that was a desperate cry lol.

Comment

Farve looks older than ever too lol

But the Snake looks like he could actually get in there and do it

Comment

i say bring on the snake.wait we are treading on thin ice here.with posts about jake you are going to get some old timers like broncos mountainman and landcaine or hurricane to come out of the woodwork and put and end to this subject real quick.
                      elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

lol

I wouldn't have ever considered it till I read that article

And the article really doesn't even flirt with the idea - Jake claims he's definitely done

It's just a fun thought. And after seeing Manning almost have an injury this week - and knowing Oz just .... well I haven't seen enough of Oz to think he can get it done- not with our current defense.

At the very least - it's a great read

enjoy

Comment

Yea all of this is getting out of hand, we got Jeff Garcia calling the Browns try to get a job. What's next?

Comment

I would not want a lazy slacker crybaby quitter playing qb for a team with super bowl hopes.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I for one never saw Jake as a Super Bowl caliber quarterback... not to belittle any of the regular season thrills he provided.

Comment

Working...
                              X