No announcement yet.

Jake Plummer's Last Frontier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always liked Jake, but he's not a super bowl winner QB type...

Comment

Wow, if we want to dig up an old, mediocre, Broncos ex-quarterback why don't we just call Brian Griese or Craig Morton, lol.

Comment

Really good article on NFL.com about Plummer.

Seems like he is a decent fellow. I know its old news but I always thought Cutler was a bad draft pick and a bit of a crybaby. Where Plummer was more of a mans kind of man.

http://www.nfl.com/plummer

Comment

Its funny how people are trashing Cutler when he had no defense when he started playing...

This is why Im glad Shanahan was fired,because he didnt care about that side of the ball and you can clearly see he still don't care about that side of the ball at Washington...

Even Plummer had a decent defense when he was here and yet people want to blame Cutler for the loses...

Last time I check,you need a defense and offense to win a game,let alone the playoffs and Superbowl,but somehow people want to ignore that part....
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

I miss Jake the Snake! He was a great player for us. He got the short end of the stick and everyone knows it. Drafting Cutler set this organization back 5 years. Glad Plummer is doing well!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
              I miss Jake the Snake! He was a great player for us. He got the short end of the stick and everyone knows it. Drafting Cutler set this organization back 5 years. Glad Plummer is doing well!!
              How did drafting Cutler set the organization back when it didnt matter who was playing quarterback if the defense wasn't stopping anybody...

When a young quarterback feels like he has to score 30 points a game,because of the defense giving up 29 a game,who's fault is that,because it wan't Cutler's fault that the defense was so bad...

Im not excusing Cutler for his turnovers,but lets not act like the defense was any good either...matter of fact...that defense is worst one Ive ever seen play and yet people want to put the blame on Cutler..

If you want to blame anyone it should be Shanahan for not drafting good defensive players at the time......
              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                How did drafting Cutler set the organization back when it didnt matter who was playing quarterback if the defense wasn't stopping anybody...

When a young quarterback feels like he has to score 30 points a game,because of the defense giving up 29 a game,who's fault is that,because it wan't Cutler's fault that the defense was so bad...

Im not excusing Cutler for his turnovers,but lets not act like the defense was any good either...matter of fact...that defense is worst one Ive ever seen play and yet people want to put the blame on Cutler..

If you want to blame anyone it should be Shanahan for not drafting good defensive players at the time......
                Oh great, this is going to turn into one of "those threads". I will not respond. Instead, I will leave the focus on Plummer not Cutler.

Plummer won 75 percent of the games he started here. 75 percent. That's darn good in my book!!

I heard he was living in Boulder now, that is awesome to me too!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  The Snake

Could he come back?

If Manning went down could we get Plummer to come here?

Check out this story ... love the Snake

http://www.nfl.com/plummer
                  I rather take back a certain religious fanatic and ask the snake to be his QB coach - Always thought our 2003-2006 QB tactics should have been a major factor during 2011. The Plummer bootlegs were GOOOOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                    I rather take back a certain religious fanatic and ask the snake to be his QB coach - Always thought our 2003-2006 QB tactics should have been a major factor during 2011. The Plummer bootlegs were GOOOOD!!
                    Yeah, I miss those naked bootlegs
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Snake belongs in the Ring of Fame. Manning aside, he has a higher winning percentage than any other Broncos QB. If Johnson is a ROF quarterback then Plummer surely is.
                      Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

The hipster QB

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          I would not want a lazy slacker crybaby quitter playing qb for a team with super bowl hopes.
                          Yeah I'm glad Cutler is gone too.
                          I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                          X