Seahawks - Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Are the Seahawks overrated? I know they are dealing with some injuries, but man they are like the Chiefs, barely winning games against poor competition with back up QB's. I also haven't been very impressed with their D like everyone else seems to be.
    Seattle isn't the same on the road as they are at home.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Tebow would have scored there
      Tebow probably would have scored there, but that wouldn't make him a good QB, he can't throw accurately. I watched most of his preseason games with the Pats they gave him all the chances in the world to make the team, just to inaccurate.

Comment

Their OL is banged up, 2 of their top WRs are hurt, and they still hold teams to under 17 ppg. They faced HOU & IND on the road, and did better against IND than DEN did. They also held Kap & Newton in check
        We wont know how Harvin will be until he gets out there, and Rice has hardly been effective this season. They have held the bad teams to under 17. Indy scored 34, HOU scored 20, AZ scored 22, and I would hardly qualify AZ and HOU as good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
          We wont know how Harvin will be until he gets out there, and Rice has hardly been effective this season. They have held the bad teams to under 17. Indy scored 34, HOU scored 20, AZ scored 22.
          HOU & AZ have offensive weapons, just ineffective QBs
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

HOU & AZ have offensive weapons, just ineffective QBs
            Having offensive weapons doesn't always equate to a good offense. I'm not saying the Seahawks are a bad team but I don't think they are as good as the national media thinks they are, and certaintly not as good as the local media thinks they are here in Seattle.

Comment

Sorryazz Seagulls made the St. Louis Sheep's D look amazing. Pathetic WR's couldn't catch a slant pass all night. They should've lost. Dammit these bums couldn't cover the spread smh.

Comment

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                  Nothing but respect for that Rams D, I would hate to play them.

Caroll got lucky tonight, I will wait and see how the talking heads spin this little aberration vs the Broncos meltdown last week. It should be a W with an asterisk.
                  Interesting question you pose about how the talking heads will spin this.

So, after NE played horrible in the 1st half on Sunday and then came back....The spin was how amazing Brady was to come back, he just finds ways to win, unbelievable comeback, never count him out. So many injuries he's overcoming, blah, blah.

Denver and Peyton had a bad half,..,the Broncos are looking vulnerable, why is he throwing INT's, have they peaked too early, Teams are are finding ways to beat him with pressure even tho he came back...blah, blah.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

So, after NE played horrible in the 1st half on Sunday and then came back....The spin was how amazing Brady was to come back, he just finds ways to win, unbelievable comeback, never count him out. So many injuries he's overcoming, blah, blah.

Denver and Peyton had a bad half,..,the Broncos are looking vulnerable, why is he throwing INT's, have they peaked too early, Teams are are finding ways to beat him with pressure even tho he came back...blah, blah.
                    I don't listen to all that stuff lately. They seem to go on ad nauseam, just as you say here, and really, you can only stand so much. I've found the *off* button on the control keeps all of this in check.

Comment

Exactly what I meant, I call it an East Coast bias that doesn't seem to apply when it comes to SF or Seattle. Must just be the Broncos. A championship will fix that. :thumb:
                      [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                        Exactly what I meant, I call it an East Coast bias that doesn't seem to apply when it comes to SF or Seattle. Must just be the Broncos. A championship will fix that. :thumb:
                        Yup, the spin this morning for SEA is they can win ugly, their tackles were injured, their D is so good, blah, blah. It really is irritating. Denver puts up 31 points in 1 qtr, our D was amazing, but the spin is we now are struggling and vulnerable, what's wrong with PM, etc. but SEA can win ugly so they are great, Tom Terrific does it again, whatever.

It's really unbelievable how these people frame this stuff. Last night Keyshawn said Denver was not the best team because of the loss to Indy, then in the next segment said SEA was the best team.... Oh wait, didn't they lose to Indy as well? They are idiots.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

It's really unbelievable how these people frame this stuff. Last night Keyshawn said Denver was not the best team because of the loss to Indy, then in the next segment said SEA was the best team.... Oh wait, didn't they lose to Indy as well? They are idiots.
                          Remember, they're getting paid for this. It's in their best interest to keep everyone in a tizzy over their comments. That's what draws in viewers and ups their ratings.

If you want to see a comedy show, watch Stephen A and Skip Bayless. Now that's entertainment!

Comment

Working...
                          X