Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit over Dallas.....Quite A Storyline!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One things for sure he can't be better the Megatron only getting six targets, get the man the Damn ball.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
      Im so glad we did not draft Dez, that guy is a scumbag.

I'm glad we got DT instead, better receiver and much better person.
      How is Dez a scumbag.....
      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
        He's not, just a disgruntled WR that wants the ball & he has a point. Dez is their best player & sees Calvin getting the ball like he was, then got caught up in the moment. He shouldn't do that though man, ultimately its about the team, the rest will fall in place. They need to upgrade some roster spots & maybe get a better head coach.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...mom-police-say

I rest my case......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            He's not, just a disgruntled WR that wants the ball & he has a point. Dez is their best player & sees Calvin getting the ball like he was, then got caught up in the moment. He shouldn't do that though man, ultimately its about the team, the rest will fall in place. They need to upgrade some roster spots & maybe get a better head coach.
            Ding ding ding!!!!!

Jason Garrett is probably the worst coach in the NFL.
            sigpic

Comment

I watched this game on and off, but caught most of the 4th quarter. I even gave up on Detroit coming back, and walked out of the room for awhile. When I came back, Detroit had the ball again, and I couldn't believe how the game ended.

I guess that will teach me to tend to laundry when there is an exciting game like that one.

Comment

I am willing to admit that I did not hear what Dez was saying, and that he seems to be more of a passionate player than I had thought (which I kinda like after hearing the first part of the recording)......but still, the way Witten was yelling at him, and giving him action, and the way Ware stepped in, leads me to believe that there seems to be some "conflicting opinion" on the sideline, and that Dez clearly wasn't helping the cause.
                Last edited by CanDB; 10-29-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

It's clear to me that Witten is Romo's favorite target & Dez Want's to win & he thinks if Romo gets him the ball more that would help them win. I have agree with Dez on that, he is clearly their best player. Dez just went the wrong way of going about it.

Comment

It's clear to me that Witten is Romo's favorite target & Dez Want's to win & he thinks if Romo gets him the ball more that would help them win. I have agree with Dez on that, he is clearly their best player. Dez just went the wrong way of going about it.
                    Tony Romo is the white LeBron James. Once he gets a real coach, defensive coordinator, running back, general manager, starts throwing the ball to Dez Bryant, stops turning the ball over late in games, and wins a SuperBowl, he'll be remembered as one of the five best quarterbacks to ever play football.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                      Why are you so worried about a players personal life,I mean if you're going to call somebody a scumbag,why not say the same thing about the person in your avatar,because he just got came back from suspension for try to cheat the game of football...

Never understood how people always try to connect someone personal business to their play on the field.....smh

Comment

Dez wasn't even upset at Romo,he was trying to pump his quarterback up and yet you have people still call the guy selfish,even after seeing the video.....

You heard him say....WE CANT BE STOPPED...I never heard one "I" in the video and people want to call him a bad teammate,it makes no sense at all...

Comment

Why are you so worried about a players personal life,I mean if you're going to call somebody a scumbag,why not say the same thing about the person in your avatar,because he just got came back from suspension for try to cheat the game of football...

Never understood how people always try to connect someone personal business to their play on the field.....smh
                          LOL you dont even know who the person in my avatar is.
                          sigpic

Comment

I must say I enjoyed that last series from the Lions and the Bryant rant almost as much as I did watching the Broncos win. I reeeeeely enjoyed it. Is that wrong? I just love seeing the cowboys fall apart and I really wanted to see Jerry's face when Stafford pretty much walked in the endzone.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

But that's not what he did. He said he's glad we didn't draft Dez because he's a scumbag. He didn't say Dez is an inferior player because he's a scumbag.

Not sure why being concerned about a player's performance on the field is any better than caring about him potentially having assaulted his own mother. I'd tend to think caring about other humans attacking their own mothers is more important than a game, but maybe you think differently considering you feel assaulting one's mother to be on the same level as cheating a recreational drug test.
                              "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
                              "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

Yeah that was a great finish!

Check out the soundFX vid for that game

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx

How can you not like Stafford. He's really growing into one tough smart competitor. He might win it all before he's done.
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X