Bold Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold Predictions

Let's do some Bold Predictions for the rest of the Nfl. Give me one Afc & one Nfc.

Afc: The Bengals finish as the second best team, behind us of coarse.

Nfc: The Giants will come back & win the Nfc East lol.

AFCW sends three to the playoffs.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

AFC: The NFL will allow the Raiders to represent the NFC East in the playoffs.

NFC: Brandon Meriweather won't end someone's career.

Comment

Both of you blew my predictions out of the water lol, the Raiders Nfc east, that's great.... Yes the west will have three playoff teams.
        1)Den
        2)Sd
        3)Kc
        That's how they will finish right????

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          AFCW sends three to the playoffs.
          Not really a bold prediction, KC and DEN are pretty much locks and SD right now is tied for 6 seed and could very well finish with it.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
            Not really a bold prediction, KC and DEN are pretty much locks and SD right now is tied for 6 seed and could very well finish with it.
            Not really, considering that SD has to play KC twice & us twice that could be 4 losses. Which would put them at least 7 losses & I don't think 9-7 makes the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              Not really, considering that SD has to play KC twice & us twice that could be 4 losses. Which would put them at least 7 losses & I don't think 9-7 makes the playoffs.
              Good point, but I do think SD will win at least 1 of those games. Mainly though, I was saying that it may as well have just said the Chargers will make the playoffs since DEN and KC are as much of locks as anyone can be.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                to be fair, KC, Denver, and SD all have to play each other. it not gonna be easy for any of them IMO

and i don't think we will get swept by both KC and Denver either, but we will see.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X