Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Blackmon

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9913531

Im not a millionaire athlete, and I wont be. I dont like to judge, but sometimes their decisions leave me going

Really....
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Wow. What a waste. This season has been especially telling on the talent in this league and their ability to handle their personal lives.
      Last edited by EddieMac; 11-01-2013, 02:51 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Just plain dumb. Throwing away a ton of money to be just a little better.

On another note, I've had terrible luck with my fantasy receivers this year, but have always been able to rebound from.

Julio Jones, Blackmon, autodraft took Dwayne Bowe... but I was able to pick up Alshon Jeffery and Josh Gordon before anyone else did, and stole Victor Cruz because someone decided to drop him. lol.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Addiction is a very hard disease to overcome and one that is hard to quit until someone hits bottom. I hope that this is his bottom and he gets the help he needs.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

My fantasy team is dizzolving before my eyes!

all my guys are on bye weeks this week - It's a mess for me right now.

Thank god Blackmon is on a bye this week because I won't have to go and find yet another mediocre receiver to fill in for a week.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

jeez....jags have a terrible team. Gabbert or Henne is their choice of QBs. MJD is going downhill. Just lost one of their playmakers in Blackmon. Traded their best Olineman Eugene Monroe. And they havent won a game yet. They have a very good chance of going 0-16. But they'll probably get lucky later in the season and win 1.

Comment

Hopefully this is his wake up call. I'd really hate to see someone with this much talent just throw their life away.

And people, this is someone's life, who gives a rip about your fantasy team.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Just..... wow......... if only I were blesse with his talent and the head on my shoulders I'd have the world in my hands.

It is a shame.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                    Hopefully this is his wake up call. I'd really hate to see someone with this much talent just throw their life away.

And people, this is someone's life, who gives a rip about your fantasy team.

You mad bro?
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

If anything this just reiterates that these athletes are just like you and I, they're human and susceptible to the same struggles we can have. Hope he gets the help he needs.
                      sigpic
                      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Won't really make a difference for the Jaguars anyway. Their season's down the toilet.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                          Won't really make a difference for the Jaguars anyway. Their season's down the toilet.
                          Might even help them secure that #1.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            Just plain dumb. Throwing away a ton of money to be just a little better.

On another note, I've had terrible luck with my fantasy receivers this year, but have always been able to rebound from.

Julio Jones, Blackmon, autodraft took Dwayne Bowe... but I was able to pick up Alshon Jeffery and Josh Gordon before anyone else did, and stole Victor Cruz because someone decided to drop him. lol.
                            My first pick i took Manning, I didn't care about a runningback. I did draft Gordon I didnt care about waiting for him, I lost R Wayne, but I picked up H Douglas, most of my roster are Broncos, I've only lost one game. I'll probably get beat this week though cause of the bye.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an athlete. However I am an addict, and I lost a lot of $ because of it. That being said, if you are an athlete who is also an addict, then you need to find someone to babysit you until your career is over
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                              X