Justin Blackmon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin Blackmon

Would anyone be opposed to trading for Blackmon? Obviously I am talking about the offseason. He seems to be in doubt to stay a Jag. He may come fairly cheap due to off field issues. Can his problem be coached out and would he compliment DT well?
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

I would be. WR is a deep position, and you don't need a guy who doesn't act like he wants to be in the NFL on the team
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

First thing that came to mind when I saw this was he did it just to get out of Jacksonville.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
          First thing that came to mind when I saw this was he did it just to get out of Jacksonville.
          True, but he could have just demanded a trade. They would have gotten a nice prize in exchange for him
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

It sounds like a long standing addiction. I don't think being a Jag is what caused it and I think if he's never gotten it under control it would happen on any team.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              You mad bro?
              No, not mad.

I guess I'm not a shallow person either.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

Well, I suppose the Jags odds of making the playoffs just got a little steeper.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                  Would anyone be opposed to trading for Blackmon? Obviously I am talking about the offseason. He seems to be in doubt to stay a Jag. He may come fairly cheap due to off field issues. Can his problem be coached out and would he compliment DT well?
                  I don't have a warm feeling about him. Von on the other hand -who has his own substance issues- I DO have a warm feeling about. I know Von is a good kid. I dunno about Blackmon
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

There is no doubt that he is a baller. He has more talent that Decker, and would be cheaper than Decker next year.

Just follow me here. IF we let Decker walk in FA, would you be upset to trade a 4th for Blackmon? Obviously he has an issue, but can it be managed? In a different scenerio amd with better role models and coaching, can he be fixed?

He has great talent, and would be great opposite DT IMO.
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      Well, I suppose the Jags odds of making the playoffs just got a little steeper.
                      Okay, that was funny!!!!!!
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

It's times like this when I wish the NFL was a little more like the UFC. If Dana White thinks a fighters been an idiot and hasn't respected the opportunity they've been given, he'll just tell them they're done and not allowed back. Maybe if Goddell would start doing that with some of these idiots the rest of them would understand that being in the NFL is a once in a lifetime opportunity and that it's something that needs to be respected.

Comment

Working...
                        X