Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elway93
    replied
    It's times like this when I wish the NFL was a little more like the UFC. If Dana White thinks a fighters been an idiot and hasn't respected the opportunity they've been given, he'll just tell them they're done and not allowed back. Maybe if Goddell would start doing that with some of these idiots the rest of them would understand that being in the NFL is a once in a lifetime opportunity and that it's something that needs to be respected.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Well, I suppose the Jags odds of making the playoffs just got a little steeper.
    Okay, that was funny!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    There is no doubt that he is a baller. He has more talent that Decker, and would be cheaper than Decker next year.

Just follow me here. IF we let Decker walk in FA, would you be upset to trade a 4th for Blackmon? Obviously he has an issue, but can it be managed? In a different scenerio amd with better role models and coaching, can he be fixed?

He has great talent, and would be great opposite DT IMO.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Would anyone be opposed to trading for Blackmon? Obviously I am talking about the offseason. He seems to be in doubt to stay a Jag. He may come fairly cheap due to off field issues. Can his problem be coached out and would he compliment DT well?
    I don't have a warm feeling about him. Von on the other hand -who has his own substance issues- I DO have a warm feeling about. I know Von is a good kid. I dunno about Blackmon

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Well, I suppose the Jags odds of making the playoffs just got a little steeper.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    You mad bro?
    No, not mad.

I guess I'm not a shallow person either.

Leave a comment:

• Peyton&Eli_fan
    replied
    It sounds like a long standing addiction. I don't think being a Jag is what caused it and I think if he's never gotten it under control it would happen on any team.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    First thing that came to mind when I saw this was he did it just to get out of Jacksonville.
    True, but he could have just demanded a trade. They would have gotten a nice prize in exchange for him

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    First thing that came to mind when I saw this was he did it just to get out of Jacksonville.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I would be. WR is a deep position, and you don't need a guy who doesn't act like he wants to be in the NFL on the team

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    Justin Blackmon

Would anyone be opposed to trading for Blackmon? Obviously I am talking about the offseason. He seems to be in doubt to stay a Jag. He may come fairly cheap due to off field issues. Can his problem be coached out and would he compliment DT well?

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not an athlete. However I am an addict, and I lost a lot of $ because of it. That being said, if you are an athlete who is also an addict, then you need to find someone to babysit you until your career is over

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Just plain dumb. Throwing away a ton of money to be just a little better.

On another note, I've had terrible luck with my fantasy receivers this year, but have always been able to rebound from.

Julio Jones, Blackmon, autodraft took Dwayne Bowe... but I was able to pick up Alshon Jeffery and Josh Gordon before anyone else did, and stole Victor Cruz because someone decided to drop him. lol.
    My first pick i took Manning, I didn't care about a runningback. I did draft Gordon I didnt care about waiting for him, I lost R Wayne, but I picked up H Douglas, most of my roster are Broncos, I've only lost one game. I'll probably get beat this week though cause of the bye.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Won't really make a difference for the Jaguars anyway. Their season's down the toilet.
    Might even help them secure that #1.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Won't really make a difference for the Jaguars anyway. Their season's down the toilet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X