X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
    I for one would like to see the Chiefs win. I want the Broncos to beat them when they are undefeated, and then again two weeks later. I would then like to see them in the playoffs.... so we can beat them again! I often root for our division rivals to do well (with exception of the Raiders) so I can stop hearing "the AFC West is a joke"... blah blah blah.
    No way would I want KC or any other division rival to win unless it helps us in some way. Never!

But I'm not sure Bills win with another back up QB that KC always seems to luck out playing. At least it sounds like CJ Spiller is playing so hopefully they will have their run game going.

Go Bills!

Leave a comment:

• CoronaCalBronco
    replied
    I for one would like to see the Chiefs win. I want the Broncos to beat them when they are undefeated, and then again two weeks later. I would then like to see them in the playoffs.... so we can beat them again! I often root for our division rivals to do well (with exception of the Raiders) so I can stop hearing "the AFC West is a joke"... blah blah blah.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    In before the move, I hope the Bills win but I don't think so. The Bills don't have a QB..

Leave a comment:

• HawkNation44
    replied
    That's a really high reward low risk statement/prediction. They lose you look great. They win you say "I'd hope they would beat a 3-5 Bills team." Not impressed.

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    started a topic Chiefs vs Bills

Chiefs vs Bills

Who thinks KC goes down this weekend to the Bills, I would like to see the hand count of those who think KC's run comes to a end this weekend.

after all... KC only seems to play back-up QB's so imo it will be a back-up QB who will bet them before we do, and will more than likely be Matt Flynn !!

Yikes how embarrassing would that be for KC. lol

I say Bills 28 KC 24 !!

Remember you heard it here first. lol

Good luck
Working...
X