• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on TB, hold SEA off, 6 min to go 24-17
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Most fans i know dont post or post on their own message board during games.

You are cool, he's a Pats fans, there's probably 4-5 Pats boards out there.

And yes, i think he's a troll but thats another story.
      I could be wrong but maybe Indy did that during the Broncos vs Colts game.
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• OMG, TB might pull this off. 1:34 to go and up 24-17. Pull this out TB!!!!!!

Comment

• Unbelievable, some bench QB is going to get the record. lol
          Team Broncos!
          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Darn, SEA ties it up! Maybe they can get a FG to win.

Comment

• darn seachickens tied it up
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post
                I could be wrong but maybe Indy did that during the Broncos vs Colts game.
                Yep. I ain't shy about it. I double dipped.

At least I didn't pretend to be a Colts fan and then drop them like a hot rock, only to pretend to be a Broncos fan all the sudden. (Not meaning you, specifically. But several members here that turncoated on my team.).
                sigpic
                Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

• Bad teams find a way to lose while good teams find a way to win. Seattle about to take this one from the Bucs.
                  ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• What happened? I leave & come back the Seahawks are about to win & it looks like the Browns about to blow it. Man this sucks....

Comment

• Yup, just heard they are getting in FG range. In the past 2 weeks, haven't looked that good.

Comment

• They already in FG range. WOuldnt surprise me to see them score a TD..1st and goal Seahawks. Thee sad thing is that the Bucs had 2 chances at it. One right before the end of the game and they got the ball first to start OT.
                        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                          What happened? I leave & come back the Seahawks are about to win & it looks like the Browns about to blow it. Man this sucks....
                          Well, there you go. You shouldn't have left. Now I know who to blame for the Hawks win and the Browns loss!

"It's only weird if it doesn't work"

Comment

• Lol, the refs love tossing those PI flags for NE. I'm also convinced that maybe it's time for Lebaue to retires. This Pitt D blows.

Comment

• May I just toot my own horn and disclose I started both Foles and Riley Cooper on my fantasy team this week. Thank you very much.

Comment

• I'm sorry I won't let it happen again. But the Browns may hold on.....

Comment

Working...
                                X