Kubes taken off field on stretcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubes taken off field on stretcher

Sorry, I Kubes isn't a Bronco, but he was and for many of us will always be. But I just saw in my team stream update that he was taken off on a stretcher after collapsing. Can someone help confirm this? Prayers that all is okay......

NFL.com link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...game-on-sunday

Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak was strapped to a backboard and taken off the field on a stretcher Sunday night during the Texans' game against the Indianapolis Colts.

It appeared that Kubiak was receiving medical attention after he collapsed during halftime. Multiple people surrounded the coach on the field.

Kubiak was responsive to medical personnel before he was taken away from the field.
    Last edited by flosstein; 11-03-2013, 08:25 PM.
    #swapping

yes collapsed walkin in at half taking to hospital....prayers for him

Comment

Gary Kubiak

Praying for him and his family. Gary collapsed on his way to the locker room at halftime just now.

Hope he gets better soon!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Gary was taken in for precautionary measures. Initial speculation is exhaustion. Heart rate and blood pressure was fine according to Wade via NBC.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Kubes and hope all is well.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Yeah scary to see that. I hope all is well with Gary, he always will be part of the Broncos family.
          sigpic

Comment

Man, i hope Kubes is okay
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Prayers Kubes, we are praying you are okay here in the Mile High City. Always a Bronco.

Comment

Heart and prayer to the Kubes and his family.

Comment

Breaking: Gary Kubiak collapses

Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak was strapped to a backboard and taken off the field on a stretcher Sunday night during the Texans' game against the Indianapolis Colts.

It appeared that Kubiak was receiving medical attention after he collapsed during halftime. Multiple people surrounded the coach on the field.

Kubiak was responsive to medical personnel before he was taken away from the field. The Texans said the coach was taken to a local hospital, where he was conscious and had his family with him.

link

Comment

Heart and prayer to Gary and his family..

Should be in other teams.

Comment

First Rocky (nuggets mascot) then Fox, now Kubes. What a sad/strange week.
                      Married to the most amazing member on this board Broncoholic JS.

Comment

Texans just announced that it was not a heart attack. That's good news!

We as fans just have no concept of how hard this job is. 90 hour weeks, crappy consumption and sleep cycles, little time with family, tons of traveling, the pressure of winning, analyzing personnel, making high-impact decisions for huge organizations...

Comment

Josh McDaniels is systematically trying to kill off NFL coaches to get a HC job again and of course to help the Pats through the playoffs.

Comment

Hope Kubes is ok. I had a similar episode last April and was taken to the hospital. Turned out I was fine, just a weird, freak thing. But it is rather scary when they're checking for a heart attack. First Fox and now Kubiak… Get better coaches!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                              Hope Kubes is ok. I had a similar episode last April and was taken to the hospital. Turned out I was fine, just a weird, freak thing. But it is rather scary when they're checking for a heart attack. First Fox and now Kubiak… Get better coaches!
                              Glad to hear things turned out good for you. Health is scary and when things don't feel right, it gets very scary. I had a major health issue 5 years ago and had one DR say I wasn't going to make it. That's not a great feeling laying in a bed for 2 weeks. Luckily I had a second opinion and the second DR became an angle and here I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X