Congrats SD Chargers!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats SD Chargers!!!!

Congrats San diego Charges on winning the AFC West Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of the Chargers I would like to present to you a holiday gift for you and yours brought to you by the official Chargers Mascot.

Congrats and happy holidays!!

http://www.kdwb.com/dave/movieofthew...burgerking.swf

Originally posted by dfrivers

In honor of the Chargers I would like to present to you a holiday gift for you and yours brought to you by the official Chargers Mascot.

I second that. The Chargers are a hungry squad and proved to everyone else how that can make a good squad better...

Everyone Have a safe and Happy Holiday!!
    The NFL 2005 season... The season the NFL finally changed the rule around cut-blocking. Now will Denver actually play nice?

"I predict Jake & the offense will take pretty good care of the ball and there will be no turnovers™" - urinal_cake

Originally posted by EMCF
    But wait until you meet a team of non-pansy players who can get it down for 4 quarters.

Comment

Thanks for the props guys. Hopefully we can earn something special for the AFC West in the post season! I think our team is pretty special this year. . .

Comment

What bigred & dfrivers said™
        This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by BoltsOwnU
          Thanks for the props guys. Hopefully we can earn something special for the AFC West in the post season! I think our team is pretty special this year. . .

Special - like the guy in the video clip - sorry couldnt resist

But seriously - props to you guys and all that

Comment

Smash em' in da mouth Marty!!!
            Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by dfrivers

Hey Thanks a lot thats really big of you. I got one question for you you? How is it your Dad is a Charger fan and your a donkey fan? And when did he become our official mascot.

HA HA Merry Christmas anyways!

Comment

I will congrat the Chargers. They played one heck of a season and if the Broncos don't make the Wildcard they better make it past the first round or else I will be bugging them all day.
                "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  Special - like the guy in the video clip - sorry couldnt resist

But seriously - props to you guys and all that
                  Thanks young lady.
                  I hope you have Merry Cristmas, and hopefully Santa still makes it by your pad even though youve been a bad girl!

Phwew that one went right over Bolts own U's head didnt it.

Comment

Also a big Congrats to the Chargers. Play well and represent the best division in football!
                    Marty has been waiting a long time guys, give him his due.

Comment

Originally posted by FeartheBolts
                      Thanks young lady.
                      I hope you have Merry Cristmas, and hopefully Santa still makes it by your pad even though youve been a bad girl!

Phwew that one went right over Bolts own U's head didnt it.

Yeah but my santa enjoys it when Im naughty

Merry Christmas guys - rep us well - cause the rest of our division just blows chunks this year

Comment

Hehe. I've seen that floating around the net a few times. And yep, what JWinn said. Represent the West and give 'em hell. Happy holidays to everyone.
                        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Thanks for all the props....

and congrats to all AFC West teams, they all played their hearts out.

Sorry for all the smacks, I guess it comes with the season.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by kotong
                            and congrats to all AFC West teams, they all played their hearts out.

Sorry for all the smacks, I guess it comes with the season.

Cheers!
                            No need to appologize. It's all in the name of the game.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                              Yeah but my santa enjoys it when Im naughty

Merry Christmas guys - rep us well - cause the rest of our division just blows chunks this year
                              HO...HO...HO... Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Orange Blue...We'll represent the westside as well as you have in most recent years...you guys gave us the toughest games for us this season...well like every season...your a classy group of Bronco fans!

Comment

Working...
                              X