Despite broken collarbone, Packers' Aaron Rodgers foresees quick return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite broken collarbone, Packers' Aaron Rodgers foresees quick return

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said on his radio show Tuesday he has a fractured collarbone but is hopeful he won't miss much time.

"I feel like I have been a quick healer in the past," Rodgers said on 540 ESPN in Milwaukee, "and hopeful this will be on the short end of whatever prognosis" doctors lay out.

Rodgers, who has missed only two starts since he became the Packers' starter in 2008, said he was continuing to undergo tests and there have been no discussions about the timetable for his return. The baseline, though, figures to be multiple weeks.

Q: Better options than Wallace for Pack?

Rodgers was injured on the opening possession of the Packers' loss Monday night to the Chicago Bears. He said he initially intended to go back into the game but was in "considerably more pain than I've felt in a long time" and agreed to undergo an X-ray that revealed the fracture on the left (non-throwin) side of his upper torso.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...vicle/3445467/
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

He'll be back in time for the Lions game rather or not he's 100%.

Anybody and everybody is a better option than Wallace.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I see Flynn taking over for the next 4 weeks.

Comment

There gonna need him. They played well last night, but lost to the Bears & another second stringer at QB.

Comment

Working...
        X