NO vs ATL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO vs ATL

Saints are rolling this year. They have a lot of weapons and remind me of our offense in the amount of weapons. I keep thinking which team I would want to face in the SB if we make it...NO or SEA. Not sure.

Who are you rooting for tonight. Don't think ATL has a chance. It's sad watching what's happened to the Falcons this year.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Saints are rolling this year. They have a lot of weapons and remind me of our offense in the amount of weapons. I keep thinking which team I would want to face in the SB if we make it...NO or SEA. Not sure.

Who are you rooting for tonight. Don't think ATL has a chance. It's sad watching what's happened to the Falcons this year.
    I would much rather face New Orleans over Seattle. I'd love to see Atlanta get the upset, but I don't think so. I'll say it will be close.

NO 27
    Atl 24

Comment

Cmon Falcons beat those Saints....

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        I would much rather face New Orleans over Seattle. I'd love to see Atlanta get the upset, but I don't think so. I'll say it will be close.

NO 27
        Atl 24
        Same hear. We match up so much better with the saints. Seattle's D is better then Chiefs IMO and a way better O especially with Harvin back. There a scary team

Saints 31
        Falcons 17
        sigpic

Comment

Nice drive ATL TD

Comment

I really got to root for Saints here. I don't want Seattle to get Home field advantage.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
              I really got to root for Saints here. I don't want Seattle to get Home field advantage.
              Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                On the other hand it would be fun to see us match up with Seattle. But it would be better if it was in good weather & I don't think there is gonna be good weather in this years super bowl...

Comment

NO should be able to hang 50 on that D.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Drew Brees is just fun to watch.

Comment

way to come back with that TD drive NO
                      sigpic

Comment

The Saints have a high octane offense no doubt. Rob Ryan has turned the D around, they play Seattle soon.

Comment

Dang Brees is getting close to passing Elway in passing yards
                          sigpic

Comment

The Falcons won't come close. Their roster needs serious help. If it wasn't for Matty Ice they'd go 0-16. Instead they'll go 3-13.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I don't know how the refs missed that facemask.

Comment

Working...
                              X