indy showed a lot of class last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indy showed a lot of class last night

the colts really impressed me by what they did last night on the goal line with james running it in for the TD instead of manning trying for the record and at the end of the game, manning would have had a few cracks at it.. but they only wanted to win, they stuck to their gameplan and played football, not shoot for a record.. very impressive
    BTW, one thing that really impresses me is that it was manning who called the goal line run for the TD.

Originally posted by orangecrush3233
    the colts really impressed me by what they did last night on the goal line with james running it in for the TD instead of manning trying for the record and at the end of the game, manning would have had a few cracks at it.. but they only wanted to win, they stuck to their gameplan and played football, not shoot for a record.. very impressive
    BTW, one thing that really impresses me is that it was manning who called the goal line run for the TD.
    it made me not hate the Colts as much...

But the stupid refs kept calling interferance on the DBs that wouldn't be called in any other game.
    Eagles own u

Comment

This deserves a big ole

Comment

it made me hate them 'not as much' too lol.
        i didnt notice the calls, i wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          This deserves a big ole
          why is that dark knight?

Comment

It made me tip my hat as I expected nothing less

We'll show the same level of class in week 17 at your house
            tgaugh

Comment

it made me hate them 'not as much' too lol.
              i didnt notice the calls, i wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the game.

the calls were horrible, even for a Colts game!!!
              Eagles own u

Comment

Yeah, I agree.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

what didn't immpress me was Peyton getting all pissed off on the sidelines when they kicked a feild goal on 4th. He wanted to risk going for it, when the feild goal would put them up 2 TDs.
                  Eagles own u

Comment

Originally posted by Seto
                    what didn't immpress me was Peyton getting all pissed off on the sidelines when they kicked a feild goal on 4th. He wanted to risk going for it, when the feild goal would put them up 2 TDs.
                    That didn't impress me either, Peyton's a crybaby because he wants that record. Arrogant fool. Run up the score person.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                    X