No announcement yet.

San Diego vs. Kansas City Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, the red birds are pooping all over the Colts.
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 3m

Saw Tamba Hali in locker room - on crutches coming out of shower, able to put almost no weight on right foot.
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Originally posted by GoManning View Post
        Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 3m

Saw Tamba Hali in locker room - on crutches coming out of shower, able to put almost no weight on right foot.
        Well, I hate it for him but honestly any news that is good news for the Broncos is music to my ears. I hope he has a speedy recovery AFTER we are done playing them.
        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Ok Just brushed the bad taste I had out of my mouth cheering for SD and now its time to Root on the Broncos tonight

Comment

• well SD helped us now we must take advantage of that come on need to play a great game.....

Comment

• Probably going to last until they play Washington. They can beat Washington.

Comment

• The Chefs have a pretty hard remaining schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
                  The Chefs have a pretty hard remaining schedule.
                  At Washington, Oakland an San Diego. Home against Denver and Indy.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Indy is getting kicked in the groin today. Haha

Comment

• KC fans are blaming Andy Reid for the loss for calling a time out and not letting the clock run down, giving Rivers too much time.

Also the sky is falling over there. I love it.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        KC fans are blaming Andy Reid for the loss for calling a time out and not letting the clock run down, giving Rivers too much time.

Also the sky is falling over there. I love it.
                        I recall he had some time management issues in Philly as well.

Comment

• God, I can't stand watching all these freaking flags being called on defenses these days for hits that are ridiculous. What are they supposed to do anymore. They just gave The Giants a bogus roughing the passer that wiped out an INT for the Giants, extended the play for Dallas to get a TD. Crappy situation.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Indy is getting housed....

Comment

Working...
                            X