Brady Just Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Just Now

So Brady just threw an interception...and into double coverage and he went down...

I'll bet the Pats fans don't get all bent out of shape and want to crucify him...

Yes yes, I know he doesn't do it often blah blah blah...

But I thought I'd lighten it up a bit...and make fun of all you who think Plummer throws too many...

If even Brady can throw them...what's wrong with Plummer? Too many? Oh pishaw.

Miami might just upset this "unstoppable" team and if they do I won't feel so bad about playing like crap against them..
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Originally posted by RealBronco
    So Brady just threw an interception...and into double coverage and he went down...

I'll bet the Pats fans don't get all bent out of shape and want to crucify him...

Yes yes, I know he doesn't do it often blah blah blah...

But I thought I'd lighten it up a bit...and make fun of all you who think Plummer throws too many...

If even Brady can throw them...what's wrong with Plummer? Too many? Oh pishaw.

Miami might just upset this "unstoppable" team and if they do I won't feel so bad about playing like crap against them..
    Well, I'm sure there's much more forgiveness for your QB's mistakes when your team is 12-1 and has a good chance to repeat as Super Bowl champs.

As far as Miami goes, don't forget that they had been playing teams tough for weeks before they played Denver. They're better than they were to start the season and not as bad as their record would indicate. The Broncos shouldn't be as embarrassed for their effort against Miami as what they did against KC, but I guess that goes without saying.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

He just threw another.
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by Chiggs
        Jake Plummer has 19 INT'S - 10 OF WHICH HAVE COME IN THE LAST FOUR GAMES.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Oh it's not about that, I don't care how many he's thrown.

Now, how many of those 10 were his fault? I'm not blind. The receivers have to come down with the ball too, and not just stand there...

Brady threw 4 interceptions tonight and I guarantee none of the Pats fans are calling for his head.

I'm telling you that Jake is not the problem.

My overall point is that Jake is not the only one that throws interceptions...and he sure as heck isn't the only one that makes mistakes...
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Jakes not the only problem, but his mistakes are a huge glitch in our system. If Jake could keep it to 10 or less INTs a season, this team will be duking it out for homefield through out the play offs.

I think Jake has to work ultra hard this off season to improve his decisions, hes shown flashes of absolute brilliance, but then 2 plays later he'll make you want to gouge out your eyes. He can be great, he can be, without the INTs he would have been a pro bowler this year, garuanteed.

Comment

It's a shame that the focus is on Plummer, because aside from the INTs, there have been drop passes, and at least 1 RB fumble in the red zone in the past games. The Broncos have had a bad year since the preseason games. The Broncos aren't playing well as a unit, their rhythm is off. It's only due to their talents alone that they've managed this get this far. They are definitely doing better then I expected. I think the players need time to rest, so that all the training gets incorporated into the muscle-memory. Then again, maybe the Broncos just have clutzy players.

If the Broncos can't win the AFC West next year, then Broncos fan should be worried. At that point I'll be waiting for the next great football team elsewhere. I still think that the current Broncos will be the next great team.

Comment

uh um..what is the Pats Record? Enough Said...
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

the Dolphins played well in the spot light last night
                JetBoatRich

Comment

This is the first time since week 4 of LAST YEAR that Brady has had more than two interceptions in one game.
                  By contrast, jake plummer has thrown 2 or more in half the games he's played in this year alone.

There's no reason in comparing these two guys...people say that Brady has a better supporting cast, but Plummer's got more than enough talent around him.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    This is the first time since week 4 of LAST YEAR that Brady has had more than two interceptions in one game.
                    By contrast, jake plummer has thrown 2 or more in half the games he's played in this year alone.

There's no reason in comparing these two guys...people say that Brady has a better supporting cast, but Plummer's got more than enough talent around him.
                    Agree 100%... I would prefer to have Brady playing with Broncos ! At least, we would be able to win close games and merely would not lose games that we should have won !
                    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

gotta agree on that Tom Brady is way above Jake Plummer when it comes to being an awesome QB

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN

Ding ding ding - we have a winner -

Comment

Working...
                        X