Unsportsmanlike Conduct On Brady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsportsmanlike Conduct On Brady?

How is his outburst not a penalty? I mean seriously, if you did that in the NBA, MLB, and any other sport you are tossed and facing a suspension/fine. How is that tolerated?

It got under my skin that he can get away with that.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

I agree with this.

Comment

I said the same thing and I agree 100%......

NFL has no integrity

NBA or MLB player does that they get ejected.
      sigpic

Comment

I said in the match thread that anybody else and it's 15 yards

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
          How is his outburst not a penalty? I mean seriously, if you did that in the NBA, MLB, and any other sport you are tossed and facing a suspension/fine. How is that tolerated?

It got under my skin that he can get away with that.
          Fox & JDR both got fined by the league for yelling at the refs and this is the second week in a row that Brady appears to have gotten away with abusing the refs. Love the double standards.
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

He's Tom Brady.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
              I said the same thing and I agree 100%......

NFL has no integrity

NBA or MLB player does that they get ejected.
              This Goodell era is a joke. I miss the Tagliabue days. I mean really? How does Tom not get tossed/penalized for that crap?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                Fox & JDR both got fined by the league for yelling at the refs and this is the second week in a row that Brady appears to have gotten away with abusing the refs. Love the double standards.
                Well thats what you get when the league is ran by a grade A idiot......
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                  This Goodell era is a joke. I miss the Tagliabue days. I mean really? How does Tom not get tossed/penalized for that crap?
                  Goodelll is a joke of a human being. All he has done is make this game we all love worse.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Uh yeah. He's The Brady. He has done that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                      Precisely. At least Manning stayed on the field to shake hands after the game. Shows what kind of class we have on this team. Manning sought out Brady to congratulate him, Brady runs off the field after the MNF game yelling at the refs.

New England teams get away with this all the time. Pedro Martinez throws Don Zimmer on the ground and doesn't get tossed or anything.

sigpic

Comment

As annoying as it is I would disagree if a flag is thrown in that situation. The team needs to worry more about special teams, not Brady being a baby.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL, you guys are ridiculous. Personal foul?? It should have been DPI on you guys. Take a loss and manning isn't the goat. MR. Brady owns that title

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                            As annoying as it is I would disagree if a flag is thrown in that situation. The team needs to worry more about special teams, not Brady being a baby.
                            How much integrity does a ref have?

NFL refs have zero. NBA and MLB have too much of an ego, but when people disrespect you about that you have to show them that they can't do that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
                              Why wouldn't you throw a flag in that situation? It's clearly unsportsmanlike conduct to throw a hissyfit, run 15-yards upfield, approach a ref, and foam at the mouth.

That's the biggest example of a double standard I've seen since the 1996 Chicago Bulls-Seattle Supersonics finals where Michael Jordan got away with something like that. And a flagrant foul. He should have been canned. Same thing with Brady.

Really? Brady loses it to the point he has to call a timeout to regain his composure and he doesn't get penalized?

Comment

Working...
                              X