Unsportsmanlike Conduct On Brady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEPATFAN12 View Post
    LOL, you guys are ridiculous. Personal foul?? It should have been DPI on you guys. Take a loss and manning isn't the goat. MR. Brady owns that title
    We lose one close game, and all of the small minded individuals come out from the rock theyve been hiding under for the entire year......
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
      Precisely. At least Manning stayed on the field to shake hands after the game. Shows what kind of class we have on this team. Manning sought out Brady to congratulate him, Brady runs off the field after the MNF game yelling at the refs.

New England teams get away with this all the time. Pedro Martinez throws Don Zimmer on the ground and doesn't get tossed or anything.
      You are the first person I have seen mention this, Tuesday morning I went to collect my brother from hospital, started speaking about Pats game and both us mentioned Brady wouldn't even shake Cam's hand after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheabers View Post
        You are the first person I have seen mention this, Tuesday morning I went to collect my brother from hospital, started speaking about Pats game and both us mentioned Brady wouldn't even shake Cam's hand after the game.
        Look at his coach. Not the classiest individual in the world.
        sigpic

Comment

It should have been a flag, if Duke gets called for taunting, Brady should have been flagged
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Sheabers View Post
            Tom Brady does not deserve the Hall of Fame, that is reserved for men of class and integrity. Man I really wish that Bledsoe was healthy so that Tom Brady had to ride pine for his whole career.

Brady is the biggest crybaby on the face of the earth in sports. Only fitting that he plays in Boston, where they whined about not winning a World Series in 80 something years.

I wish I could ask Goodell or someone of his caliber on a national sports show the question in my original post. Wonder what kind of answer I would get.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

It's hard to watch the NFL with all the double standards going on.
              Married to the most amazing member on this board Broncoholic JS.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic MS View Post
                You got that right!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic MS View Post
                  You got that right!
                  It's becoming NBA like.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                    It's becoming NBA like.....
                    Stern and Goodell have ruined sports I love.

sigpic

Comment

ya that pisses me off. Rivers is also a huge culprit of "harassing" the refs. but when he does it, it just makes me laugh. his little bump with Reid had me cracking up today.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL, you guys are ridiculous. Personal foul?? It should have been DPI on you guys. Take a loss and manning isn't the goat. MR. Brady owns that title
                        Originally posted by doubletap
                        Some cheese with that whine?
                        For the both of you, No one here ever claimed there was not a penalty on the play. There was no flag which trust me we know how you feel, but when a player abuses a referee the way Brady has done two weeks in a row they should be flagged and fined by the league.

None of our players ran to the referees and started yelling at them because they missed the holding on Talib, or the picks or the many other plays where there were no flags.

This is a double standard because NO player is supposed to yell at the referees. Not even the coaches can yell at them without getting fined.
                        sigpic
                        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Um no, was a great defensive play. You can have your hands on a guy as long as it doesn't influence his direction in any manner. Was an incredible play and definitely not PI. Typical homer.
                          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Team Broncos!
                            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

How is his outburst not a penalty?

It got under my skin that he can get away with that.
                              Cuz it's Tom Brady
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

How is his outburst not a penalty? I mean seriously, if you did that in the NBA, MLB, and any other sport you are tossed and facing a suspension/fine. How is that tolerated?

It got under my skin that he can get away with that.

Personally I wish that our QB had that kinda fire......The whole oh shucks attitude of PM is really annoying... And for the record NO star QB would ever get a penalty for doing what Brady did...
                                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X