Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    I just wish that we could have Gus Johnson call every one of our games for eternity.

That is all...

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Simms is pretty biased against the Broncos too, you'll see this Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    It was really hard listening to him. When NE was down he was upset and when they started to come back he was downright gleeful. He kept saying that NE needed to regain their manhood.

He gushed so much I felt like he had a man crush. I was trying to figure out a way to contact him via email but couldn't find contact info. Not that it would make a difference but I wanted him to know how biased and over the top he was and how hard it was to listen to.
    Try tweeting him, not sure he responds but he would see it.

Leave a comment:

• RandomVariable
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    It was really hard listening to him. When NE was down he was upset and when they started to come back he was downright gleeful. He kept saying that NE needed to regain their manhood.

He gushed so much I felt like he had a man crush. I was trying to figure out a way to contact him via email but couldn't find contact info. Not that it would make a difference but I wanted him to know how biased and over the top he was and how hard it was to listen to.
    lol email? I'm sure it would be easier to tweet him.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    So you hate Collinsworth and like Simms????? Simms is super biased too and he is an idiot.

They are the 2 worst commentators in any sport.

Mike Mayock is the best in the bussiness right now followed by Billick when he does games.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    I like Collinsworth..he is a fan of football and good play.

Leave a comment:

• 4th Amigo
    replied
    Yep, and this was two weeks in a row...last week he was all over KC and had something wonderful to say about them every other play, while staying very lukewarm on the Broncos the entire game...And the Pats game was more of the same but worse...

I'm usually not a big "this guy just hates the Broncos" type of person, but, Collinsworth sure seems to go out of his way to heap praise on our opponents....

Leave a comment:

• Conner13
    replied
    I used to kinda like Collinsworth. He's shown his true colors this year, though. Last night, you could just hear the glee in his voice when NE was gaining momentum, and then all he wanted to do was gush over them. He pretty much rooted against Denver in the Baltimore game and the Kansas City game, too. I'm not saying he should root for Denver, but it's annoying listening to him when it's obvious that he's against Denver.

If I had to pick one guy to listen to during a game, it would be Gruden. I know a lot of people don't like him, but the guy always gives intelligent input and he doesn't appear to be rooting for any particular team. Dude just seems to enjoy watching well executed football games, no matter who the participants are. Oddly enough, that's what his job entails.

Leave a comment:

• trc1962
    started a topic Chris Collinsworth is biased

Chris Collinsworth is biased

I can't stand Chris Collinsworth, he is so down on the Broncos. Thank God there are no more Sunday night games-I don'tknow if I could stand to watch. Now a good commentator (in my opinion) is Phil Simms. He is fair and accurate to the game he is watching. I also did not like Collinsworth gloating that Gronkowski got away with a terrible push off-it is illegal. Like I said Thank God no more Sunday night games-Will we have to listen to him in the playoffs-anyone know? I might have to watch with the sound off if we do!
Working...
X