Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest question: Do you respect Tom Brady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Ummmmm, are you trying to say thats a penalty or a clean hit?

I dont see where you're going with this.
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I don't know where he is going with this because if he thinks this is a flag I don't know how often if the first hit is helmet to helmet where the QB's head goes toward the defender. Pretty sure arm to chest to helmet was the order of the hit so not anywhere close to a flag. But I mean he is Brady I can see where his fans think that could be a flag.
    I think he is showing one of the few hits that Brady has taken that didn't get called........

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied

I don't know where he is going with this because if he thinks this is a flag I don't know how often if the first hit is helmet to helmet where the QB's head goes toward the defender. Pretty sure arm to chest to helmet was the order of the hit so not anywhere close to a flag. But I mean he is Brady I can see where his fans think that could be a flag.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Kontradiction View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

Leave a comment:

• Kontradiction
    replied
    I'll just leave this here...

Originally posted by Matt Chatham
    Meme Destroyer: Brady coddled by the rules? Pic shows NFL helmet-to-helmet 'safety' remains predictably inconsistent

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    Peyton Manning and Jeff Saturday relive a heated sideline exchange from a Monday Night game in 2005. An argument in which Peyton was mic'd up for.
    I'm sure many have seen this before.
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/indianapol...y-The-Argument

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    When he was around his rookie year i did, but I can't stand him now. He is great on the field, buy his constant crying, hollywood persona, and i'm better than you attitude makes me hate him. Aaron Rodgers is the same way (I hear he is a jerk to fans). Peyton Manning has always seemed like a down to earth guy.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    My respect for him wanes when he whines......

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    I have never seen Manning cuss and yell at officials like Brady does. I don't see how you can say Manning does the same thing.

Do I think Brady is a great player? Yes
    Do I think he does it with class? Not even remotely

Leave a comment:

• lm88keys
    replied
    No...never have never will. Brady has good skills and a knack for winning...however he has quite a knack for whining, too. He is on a team that plays in a weak division and they play dirty. I do not like him and I do not like the team...period.

Leave a comment:

• AC1
    replied
    Those that dislike Brady don't necessarily dislike him because of him being good against their teams, but because of his attitude on the field, which is quite pathetic, to be honest. He's not a good sport, is ridiculously entitled and quick to denigrate the opposition. For me, the tipping point was his ugly attack on Marty Schottenheimer when the latter was trying to compliment the Pats.

That said, I admire Brady's work ethic and desire for success.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Of course I respect Brady. I'm as close you can get without being an actual fan to being a fan of Brady.
    He's one of the best QB's to ever play this game, he was mediocre with my Wolverines. I've always liked Brady, always hated the Patriots, but I never let my dislike for them change me being a fan of Tom.

I actually have him in my sig. I think anyone who doesn't at least respect him just has sour grapes, because I'm sure every football fan would love if he was their QB.

Leave a comment:

• RandomVariable
    replied
    Yes, the wind played a bigger factor.

Both missed throws when guys were wide open.

Brady missed a wide open Amendola early in the game, wind flew it out of bounds, as well as a few other throws.

No one will digress that Manning didnt play well.

Thought we really missed Julius this game, even though Tamme had a solid game.
    Both missed passes but one had a 68% completion rate and 6.9 yards/attempt and the other had a 52% completion rate and 4.2 yards/attempt. Both played in the same weather.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
    I never said that. Taking what the D was giving him wasn't the problem. The problem was that when he did throw it, he was very ineffective for the most part. 4.2 yards per attempt is below average.
    Yes, the wind played a bigger factor.

Both missed throws when guys were wide open.

Brady missed a wide open Amendola early in the game, wind flew it out of bounds, as well as a few other throws.

No one will digress that Manning didnt play well.

Thought we really missed Julius this game, even though Tamme had a solid game.

Leave a comment:

• RandomVariable
    replied
    Well the Pats were dropping 6-8 guys into coverage and basically begging Denver to run the ball.

Whats he supposed to do, drop back and throw it 50+ times with everyone being doubled?
    I never said that. Taking what the D was giving him wasn't the problem. The problem was that when he did throw it, he was very ineffective for the most part. 4.2 yards per attempt is below average.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X