Brady makes mistakes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady makes mistakes.

Brady is a great QB and did you see some of his throw tonight? Just think, we beat the Dolphins, and the Dolphins beat the Pats... COME ON PLAYOFFS! HERE WE COME!
    sigpic

Errr...Don't get ahead of yourself. The "we beat them and they beat them so we must be good" argument doesn't hold water.

All that matters is how we played in our last game and how we play in our next game. We play terrible in our last game and we can only hope we'll play better in our next game.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Please............how many mistakes has Jake done this year? The most in the NFL

Made by Snk16

Comment

He's only human, but how often does that happen though? Brady is probably one of the most consistant out there...he throws the ball hard and accurate, I'd take him over Plummer any day (duh!)!!
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Plummer has been disappointing to me this season so far, we pretty much all know that Broncos management wont try to sign a better starting QB at season's end. No offense to ya Jake but i'll take Peyton Manning over you anyday

Comment

Every qb has a bad game now and then...Brady is human. He'll come back strong I'm sure.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Yeah but the implication of his last INT is huge... they just gave Pitts home field advantage during the playoffs... and you know Heinz field is not the easiest place to play football in, specially if you are trailing.

I know its not guaranteed with two games left, but Pitts is already 1 game up, and they hold the advantage in a tie breaker since they beat the Pats before. So the mistake was huge, specially when you were getting sacked, and were in the lead, yes I do consider that a bonehead play!

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                Brady is a great QB and did you see some of his throw tonight? Just think, we beat the Dolphins, and the Dolphins beat the Pats... COME ON PLAYOFFS! HERE WE COME!
                Yeah, I guess if New England fans were like the majority of us, they'd be calling for HIS head this offseason.

Tom Brady is a 2-time Super Bowl MVP and is on a team that has won 25 of 27...and even he still lobbed the "WTF ball"

Beleive it or not, Jake Plummer, as human as he is, is NOT the only one in the NFL who makes mistakes.

Brady's bread and butter is that he has a better supporting cast, which makes him a whole look a whole heap of a lot better.

PS-I dunno about the playoffs by the way. We haven't played like we deserve it and our schedule doesn't look good. If we can't keep up at offensive powerhouse KC...what's gonna change at offensive powerhouse TEN....or IND?
                "Man, I thought this was just a picture or something!"

-John Elway
                As he held the Vince Lombardi trophy in the lockeroom following Super Bowl XXXII

Comment

Working...
                X