Dear New England...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear New England...

Don't feel bad about losing to the Dolphins. Even though we beat them, I'd trade the Broncos record for yours any day!

Originally posted by Q-niverse
    Don't feel bad about losing to the Dolphins. Even though we beat them, I'd trade the Broncos record for yours any day!
    Amen to that. What a game. What an upset too. I would have never guessed that the Patriots next loss would have came to the lowly dolfpins though!
    I dont need a sig...Go Broncos should be good enough.

Comment

...and that loss is going to come back and bite them in the ass. Now the Steelers have a pretty comfortable lead in the homefield advantage race.
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Got to love the NFL.

Any Given Sunday

Comment

Guess who made some SERIOUS cash off this game?

muhahahahahahah

Im a ****ing genius.

Comment

Just shows that the Dolphins are not as bad as people thought they were. They almost beat us at home, and beat NE.

Comment

To be honest, the Dolphins arent that bad.

They have a very good D and some good players on O, McMichael, Chambers, its funny but you have to ask your self, what went wrong with them?

Did Williams 'retirement' have a major effect on them? if he WAS there would he have improved their record?

He doesnt quaterback or start on the O line so its hard to say how much impact his absense has been, I think he would have added 2-3 more wins but they still would be a losing team.

I think they need major help on O line and a new QB, at least to push AJ and help make him better, Warner?

but yeah, any given Sunday...
              kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Im so glad they lost thats absolutley ****ing hillarious

Comment

that was one awesome game and i'm glad New England lost

Comment

Obviously Ricky didn't clear out his locker when he left, leaving behind his stash and a bong. I think the stash ran out recently and hence they've been playing better.
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

That was great did you se Brady toss that pick up instead f taking the sack

Comment

Working...
                      X