Around The League Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Anyone else have a feeling Buffalo will give the Patsies a hard time today?
    No maybe early on in the season but not this late..I would be surprised if NE don't spank them..The Bills need to use the run option relentlessly up the gut and have success to have any chance of winning.

Comment

• What a great day of football, from the finish in Chicago to the finish in San Diego. Wow......

Comment

• That Rodgers guy is pretty good...

Do NOT wanna see them if im a WC team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          That Rodgers guy is pretty good...

I've told you I like Rodgers just not that impressed with his team, they will probably be one & done.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            That Rodgers guy is pretty good...

The only thing holding Green Bay from doing something is the defense, and really not them but Capers.
            Like I've said time and time again, the Packers have good talent on defense, Capers is just not good and holding the team back.

Rodgers put up 318 yards an 2 TD's his first game back from collarbone injury. That's pretty damn good, to say otherwise would be the words of an idiot.

Green Bay's offense is finally balanced, there is a run game to go with that passing game. And frankly it wouldn't have been this close a game if not for all the drops. James Jones might need to be replaced.

Packers now have to face their kryptonite....San Fran. Curious what changes will be made before the playoffs.
            Pack are at an advantage, who knows how Niners will play if there is a snow storm.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              I've told you I like Rodgers just not that impressed with his team, they will probably be one & done.
              I'd bet on SF too, but if the weather is snowy, all bets are off.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                The only thing holding Green Bay from doing something is the defense, and really not them but Capers.
                Like I've said time and time again, the Packers have good talent on defense, Capers is just not good and holding the team back.

Rodgers put up 318 yards an 2 TD's his first game back from collarbone injury. That's pretty damn good, to say otherwise would be the words of an idiot.

Green Bay's offense is finally balanced, there is a run game to go with that passing game. And frankly it wouldn't have been this close a game if not for all the drops. James Jones might need to be replaced.

Packers now have to face their kryptonite....San Fran. Curious what changes will be made before the playoffs.
                Pack are at an advantage, who knows how Niners will play if there is a snow storm.
                Agreed, i dont trust their defense but if its a snowstorm, then who the hell knows.

Comment

• Orton looks to be in command early....

Comment

• So if Dallas loses tonight, how long until Dez commits a crime? Loose cannon in these situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
                      So if Dallas loses tonight, how long until Dez commits a crime? Loose cannon in these situations.
                      Lol, Dallas is probably gonna lose tonight, just hope Dez don't beat up Orton.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                        Lol, Dallas is probably gonna lose tonight, just hope Dez don't beat up Orton.
                        Kinda seems like Dez is already packed it in early and/or doesn't want to play with Orton in the playoffs.

Orton isn't helping any with the bombing it too far past him.
                        Last edited by notwithit; 12-29-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Another exciting game in Dallas. Orton did so well, but sure messed up at the wrong time!

I'm glad Dallas had scored on their previous possession, so that no one can blame the time clock fiasco for the loss. Then again, the refs clearly missed a holding the receiver call (on Cooper) to set up Dallas' last possession.

I am actually surprised that Philly kept this game so close.....

Comment

• Congrats broncos

Grats Broncos on the ALL TIME scoring record!

606 points wow

Grats Manning on alltime passing yards

Manning's second scoring connection to Thomas -- this time a 5-yard pass with 13 seconds to play in the half -- pushed the team scoring total to 603 points and gave Manning 5,477 passing yards on the season. That surpassed the 5,476 yards put up by New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees in 2011.
                            nfl.com^
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                            X