Car @ no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car @ no

I have a funny feeling the Panthers are gonna take over the NFC South tonight? Who does everyone got?
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 12-08-2013, 05:11 PM.

Saints dont lose at home in primetime but Panthers winning would not surprise me..

Comment

Cam is really coming into his own....

Comment

The Carolina defense is nasty & I like the way Ted Ginn has been playing...

Comment

Well I was wrong the Panthers don't look up to task tonight.

Comment

Everybody knows Panthers don't exist. The Saints are about to knock them from their pedestal.
            ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
              Everybody knows Panthers don't exist. The Saints are about to knock them from their pedestal.
              The Saints got smacked around by the Seahawks last week. I bet a CP the Panthers beat the Saints in Carolina???

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                The Saints got smacked around by the Seahawks last week. I bet a CP the Panthers beat the Saints in Carolina???
                I'll take that bet. NO's weapons are a tad bit better than CAR's, but the big edge is that Drew Brees is light-years ahead of Cam, without half the talent
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  I'll take that bet. NO's weapons are a tad bit better than CAR's, but the big edge is that Drew Brees is light-years ahead of Cam, without half the talent
                  But its in Carolina, bet on.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                    I'll take that bet!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                      I'll take that bet!
                      Okay we have a bet.

Comment

Carolina got a little exposed IMO. They are pretty good team but aren't their yet to take the next big step to next level. The Saints are a lot like the Seahawks amazing home team but on the road can be beaten munch easier.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                          Carolina got a little exposed IMO. They are pretty good team but aren't their yet to take the next big step to next level. The Saints are a lot like the Seahawks amazing home team but on the road can be beaten munch easier.
                          True, but the Seahawks are a much better road team than NO is. SEA was able to win in CAR, I'd be very shocked if NO does.

The SNF game wasn't much of a surprise, Saints are very good at home, especially in primetime. On the road is a totally different ball game.

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            It's apples and oranges really, Cam is a different type of QB than Brees is. If I were you, I wouldn't bet on the Saints to win in CAR. Some seem to think the Saints are in another class than CAR, but it's simply untrue, and should prove untrue come Sunday.

The real difference maker in that game was that it was in NO, HFA plays a big role for NO.

Comment

Brees had a bad game in St Louis but the Saints will step up in Carolina. Saints all the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X