Car @ no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    Brees had a bad game in St Louis but the Saints will step up in Carolina. Saints all the way.
    Yeah it's just one cp, it's not like we bet money. But I think now more than then, that Carolina will win the game....

Comment

Brees had a bad game in St Louis but the Saints will step up in Carolina. Saints all the way.
      I would be very, very shocked if that happened.

Comment

I defend the Saints alot but lets be real, their road struggles are no joke.

I have no idea what it is but they are just a different team away from the Super Dome.

I could see them win on Sunday, the loss to the Rams was a kick in the family jewels.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

I have no idea what it is but they are just a different team away from the Super Dome.

I could see them win on Sunday, the loss to the Rams was a kick in the family jewels.
          I've been on record saying the Saints are a bit overrated & I still feel that way. I still think they will lose this game in Carolina. The Saints have a very good chance of losing their division lead & being one & done in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

It's hard to say really what causes HFA for many teams. Crowd noise is an obvious thing, sometimes teams don't play well in bad weather but it seems like there's more to it than that. I really do wonder what causes it.

As for the Saints, they definitely play a lot worse on the road. I had a feeling the Rams game would virtually decide their season. If they won, they likely get the division and make it to the NFCC game. If they lose, they probably get a WC and go 1 and done.

That loss made their road to a SB a lot tougher, because I doubt they win in CAR.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              I've been on record saying the Saints are a bit overrated & I still feel that way. I still think they will lose this game in Carolina. The Saints have a very good chance of losing their division lead & being one & done in the playoffs.
              I do as well. It seems many just believe the Saints are in another class compared to a team like the Panthers, despite the evidence against that claim. It's probably because of Brees, and because NO has a ring in the Payton era but that was 2009, this is another season.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
                I do as well. It seems many just believe the Saints are in another class compared to a team like the Panthers, despite the evidence against that claim. It's probably because of Brees, and because NO has a ring in the Payton era but that was 2009, this is another season.
                Agreed, the Saints are not the same team that won the super bowl.

Comment

Don't forget about our bet Breeze & Humcalc, I haven't.

Comment

Haha. I ain't forgot ya. Breeze's line needs to step it up.
                    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Welp, time to pay the piper, you was right and I was wrong. Kudos and CP headed your way.
                      ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Welp, time to pay the piper, you was right and I was wrong. Kudos and CP headed your way.
                        Thanks man. I just think the Saints are a tad bit overrated. :thumb:

Comment

I'm paid up as well
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I'm paid up as well
                            Thank you as well, HUMCALC.

Comment

Working...
                            X