Are the Eagles going to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Eagles going to be

The NFL version of the Red Sox. I think so, Just about everybody is counting them out now that TO is gone. But the NFC is weak, they could actually make it to the big game and win it. This could be their year.

It'll be tough, they might get there, but someone from the afc will win the superbowl in february.

Comment

Eagles lose the NFCCG for the 4th straight year...
      Eagles own u

Comment

McNabb will need someone to throw to besides Pinkston. Come to think of it, I may want to change my sig to a picture of him w/ high heels photoshopped over his cleats™
        This space for rent

Comment

it's gonna be tough for the Eagles now with TO, i believe that the Pack could beat them in the playoffs

Comment

I still think they can make the Super Bowl, the nfc is just not very good and I still think they're the best, most consistent team in the nfc.

The falcons COULD beat them, but Vick is very streaky.
            The Packers have just not looked impressive at all of late, crushed by the eagles, having to come from behind against the Lions, then a loss against the jaguars...I think whoever wins that packers-vikings game might be the 3rd best team in the nfc, which is saying a lot considering neither is that good.

Also, I think Carolina, at least before saturday night's loss, has to be given major consideration as a force, considering how they've played the last 6-7 weeks.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by urinal_cake
              McNabb will need someone to throw to besides Pinkston. Come to think of it, I may want to change my sig to a picture of him w/ high heels photoshopped over his cleats™
              who did he throw to last year?
              Eagles own u

Comment

I think the Eagles might make the big dance, but not win it. Because they're offense is built like this, throw the ball to Owens and now he is gone. They've been used to that system for a while this season.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                X