NFL Playoff Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    That's not entirely true, if the Bengals win this week but lose to the Ravens then yes they lose the division.

However if the Patriots lose their final game against Buffalo, then the Dolphins win the east, Bengals take the final wild card having a head to head over the Patriots & guess who is sitting home for the playoffs?

Yes it is possible the Patriots miss the playoffs, likely? perhaps not but the possibility is there & stranger things have happened this season in the NFL, heck the pats should have lost to the browns at home so anything can happen.
    Cincinnati will win out, I'm predicting that just like you predicted they would lose to the Steelers. :thumb:

Comment

Is anyone going to watch the pats vs ravens game today

I'm bewildered how I could hate two teams so much and still want to watch the game ..

Comment

Originally posted by notmyname View Post
        Is anyone going to watch the pats vs ravens game today

I'm bewildered how I could hate two teams so much and still want to watch the game ..
        I am cause I live in Boston and it's playing up here. Can't even decide which team I want to lose more. Probably I want Balt to win today but lose next week.

And go Colts. Wish they weren't playing so inconsistently right now .
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          I am cause I live in Boston and it's playing up here. Can't even decide which team I want to lose more. Probably I want Balt to win today but lose next week.

And go Colts. Wish they weren't playing so inconsistently right now .
          I know I dont need a revenge game against the Ravens for vindication...

The Patriots are already in the playoffs..The Broncos have just got to handle their buisness from here on out !

Comment

I wish we could have seen the Ravens in the playoffs

O well .....

couldn't even get 1 yard lol
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
              They really don't look that bad in most games, they just lose close a lot. They lost by 1 to KC, in OT to SEA, 3 to AZ, 3 to IND and 3 to NE.

They can upset anyone it seems especially at home, they just haven't yet.
              24 point win... as expected

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                24 point win... as expected
                Game was closer than the score made it look, Broncos just widened the margin in the 4th.

I really do wonder what happened to the Texans this year though, looked like a contender before and now contending for number 1 draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                X