Indianapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis

Are they playing their starters this weekend?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Are they playing their starters this weekend?
    I don't see why they wouldn't. I mean they do have an outside shot at the number 2 seed.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      I don't see why they wouldn't. I mean they do have an outside shot at the number 2 seed.
      I'm asking because it's the last week in my King Of the Hill. I'm trying to choose between MIA & IND. If I win, I win at least $120
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I'm asking because it's the last week in my King Of the Hill. I'm trying to choose between MIA & IND. If I win, I win at least $120
        I'm just saying I don't see why they would bench players as they do have an outside shot at the number 2 seed if they win and both the Bengals and the Pats lose. SO they do have something to play for.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          I'm just saying I don't see why they would bench players as they do have an outside shot at the number 2 seed if they win and both the Bengals and the Pats lose. SO they do have something to play for.
          Ok, so should I take MIA or IND?

Comment

Ok, so should I take MIA or IND?
            I can't answer that question because both have shown they are jekel and hyde teams and I don't know who will show up. If I had to pick I would pick the colts, just because the jets D might get after Tannehill like the bills did, but I still expect both to win.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Go Indy, but don't hate me if it cost you 120.00.

Comment

I would go Indy all the way.
                sigpic

Comment

I heard Chuck Pagano say that he plays all the way and doesn't believe in resting starters unless they are injured in some way. It's not part of his philosophy is what he said. But could be part of media stuff.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                  X