Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wildcard Weekend Gameday Thread!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wildcard Weekend Gameday Thread!!!

    Lets keep all of this weekends WC Gameday posts in here to keep everything clean


    I'm stoked, the playoffs are finally apon us and we have a couple of red hot games right off the bat this sunday. KC at Indy and NO at Philly. Who ya got?

    Personally, I'm hoping the Colts fluke out and lose to the Chiefs. Idk, I feel like Peyton knows KC well enough to beat them any time any place. Luck and the Colts, maybe not so much.

    As for NO and Philly? I'm a Drew Brees homer. Always have been. Not over any of my Broncos of course. But I like the guy and hope he romps on Chip Kelly's Eagles today


    GO BRONCOS!

  • #2
    Aw, man! I have to wait til 2:25 to see the first game today? I thought it was at 11am.

    I will be rooting for Colts in that game! I want REVENGE against the Dolts!

    Comment


    • #3
      I posted mine in the other Wild Card thread. My picks were : Philly, San Fran, KC, and San Diego. I really think anything can happen at this point, and probably will. The playoffs are so interesting, and I usually watch all of the games. I do think that a couple of teams are very unpredictable right now, with SD being one, and Green Bay being the other.

      I'm assuming that if SD wins, then that's our game, right? We play the lowest seed?
      Last edited by southern cross; 01-04-2014, 08:13 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I picked the Colts & Saints, however the Eagles have a good shot & I wouldn't be mad at all if the Eagles beat the Saints. I don't think the Saints have ever won a road playoff game.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think the Colts, Cinci, SF and NO win.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think KC, Green Bay, Bengals and Philly--------I really want to see Phyllis go home this weekend
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              I think KC, Green Bay, Bengals and Philly--------I really want to see Phyllis go home this weekend

              I hate the Chargers than ye average human being...

              I want it to be Peyton that picks them apart.. I want Peyton to look like a god on the field as he erraticates their secondary.. Smashing any hope or glimmer of a lombardy dream right in their faces..

              Call it evil..


              But I just hate the Chargers.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                I hate the Chargers than ye average human being...

                I want it to be Peyton that picks them apart.. I want Peyton to look like a god on the field as he erraticates their secondary.. Smashing any hope or glimmer of a lombardy dream right in their faces..

                Call it evil..


                But I just hate the Chargers.
                I feel ya, but I think it's highly unlikely the Chargers make it to Denver. Cincinnati may just mop the floor with them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                  I feel ya, but I think it's highly unlikely the Chargers make it to Denver. Cincinnati may just mop the floor with them.
                  Something that can factor into that game unfortunately, the weather in that game is ALSO going to be a little wacky. Heavy rain turning into a blizzard between the 2nd and 3rd quarter. Hope that doesn't give the Chargers the advantage

                  Today, I like the Colts and the Saints. The betting public is all over the Chiefs though, they've had a 5 point swing on the line now since it opened, from -2.5 colts to -2.5 Chiefs.
                  Administrator

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                    Something that can factor into that game unfortunately, the weather in that game is ALSO going to be a little wacky. Heavy rain turning into a blizzard between the 2nd and 3rd quarter. Hope that doesn't give the Chargers the advantage
                    I don't see how it would, weather like that wouldn't bode well for a passing game & the Bengals have a better defense & running game, so if any team would gain a advantage it would be Cincinnati.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                      I don't see how it would, weather like that wouldn't bode well for a passing game & the Bengals have a better defense & running game, so if any team would gain a advantage it would be Cincinnati.

                      Rivers is still as clutch as they come. And Matthews can be very dangerous if not contained. Don't forget Woodhead, he's also a weapon if he can get rolling.

                      It's a good match-up. Cinci may very well be the better team. But there will be no floor mopping so to speak.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                        Rivers is still as clutch as they come. And Matthews can be very dangerous if not contained. Don't forget Woodhead, he's also a weapon if he can get rolling.

                        It's a good match-up. Cinci may very well be the better team. But there will be no floor mopping so to speak.
                        It's something that has yet to be determined really. San Diego has the golden opportunity, but it's still the same San Diego team that couldn't slip by Washington. However, this is why they play the games & we shall see.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I hope phyllis throws 2 interceptiions and they lose by 20
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            It's something that has yet to be determined really. San Diego has the golden opportunity, but it's still the same San Diego team that couldn't slip by Washington. However, this is why they play the games & we shall see.
                            Keep in mind, this is the same San Diego that defeated us.. this team has for the longest time been such a wildcard. They win when they're supposed to lose. They also lose when they're primed to win..

                            It's a reason why I hate them.. they can't just stay in their cellar where they belong. I put my bias aside when I say Rivers is one of the best when his back is to a wall.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                              Rivers is still as clutch as they come. And Matthews can be very dangerous if not contained. Don't forget Woodhead, he's also a weapon if he can get rolling.

                              It's a good match-up. Cinci may very well be the better team. But there will be no floor mopping so to speak.
                              And Cin has plenty of weapons.

                              Law-Firm, Gio, AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Sanu, Hawkins, Eifert/Gresham, etc with a really good line and an exceptional defense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X