Question about game shuttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about game shuttle

Does anyone know if there is a game day shuttle between the 16th street Market and Sports Authority Field? A pedicab?

Originally posted by southern cross View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a game day shuttle between the 16th street Market and Sports Authority Field? A pedicab?
    Yes, there is a shuttle from 16th & Market. Check this link for all the details:

http://www.rtd-denver.com/BroncosRide.shtml
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
      Yes, there is a shuttle from 16th & Market. Check this link for all the details:

http://www.rtd-denver.com/BroncosRide.shtml
      Thanks for your help! That's just what I'm looking for. :thumb:

Ack! I thought I posted this in the tailgating forum. I didn't realize that I posted it in the wrong forum. I've been looking everywhere for my post, and then I thought I never posted it. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks for your help! That's just what I'm looking for. :thumb:

Ack! I thought I posted this in the tailgating forum. I didn't realize that I posted it in the wrong forum. I've been looking everywhere for my post, and then I thought I never posted it. Sorry.
        No problem. I didn't even notice which forum it was in. I saw it in "Today's Posts", which is where I usually go.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
          No problem. I didn't even notice which forum it was in. I saw it in "Today's Posts", which is where I usually go.
          Thank goodness! I've spent the last two days in the Chicago airport, so my mind is a little fuzzy today.

Comment

Thank goodness! I've spent the last two days in the Chicago airport, so my mind is a little fuzzy today.
            Yikes. Hope you get a flight out soon.
            sigpic

Comment

Just walk. The time will pass quicker that way and you can make the most of your one game experience.
              "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
              "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

Working...
              X