Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divisional Round Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Divisional Round Predictions

    We did this last week with the Wild Card round, for the most part everyone was pretty much on except for those of us who picked the Bungles, that was a mistake. So let's get everyone's Divisional Round Predictions..... I'm going.....



    Denver over San Diego

    San Fransisco over Carolina

    Seattle over New Orleans

    Indianapolis over New England




  • #2
    Denver over San Diego
    New England over Indianapolis
    Carolina over San Francisco
    Seattle over New Orleans
    sigpic

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
      Denver over San Diego
      New England over Indianapolis
      Carolina over San Francisco
      Seattle over New Orleans
      Completely agree!

      And I think this could be our dream scenario.

      Rematch vs the Pats who I think is a better matchup for us too.
      Then if Carolina could somehow win a low scoring game, we would dominate them in the superbowl imo.

      Comment


      • #4
        Denver over San Diego
        Indianapolis over New England
        San Francisco over Carolina
        New Orleans over Seattle
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Not gonna pick any other games but i have a weird feeling the Saints will beat the Seahawks.

          I have nothing to base this off.

          But a weird feeling.

          Comment


          • #6
            Anything is better than my picks from last week:

            Andrew Luck throws four interceptions, and the Colts go down by four touchdowns. Luck brings them back in the second half, only to lose on a last second field goal set up by defensive pass interference.
            Colts 42 Patriots 43

            Having proven they can play in cold weather, the Saints go to Seattle and get shut out. Carlton Banks leads Seattle to four field goals.
            Saints 0 Seahawks 12

            Phillip Rivers completes 4 passes in 5 attempts, and Danny Woodhead is kidnapped from the visitors locker room at half time.
            Broncos 30 Chargers 21

            Kaepernick and Newton combine for 50 passing yards and 100 rushing yards.
            49ers 6 Panthers 3

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Not gonna pick any other games but i have a weird feeling the Saints will beat the Seahawks.

              I have nothing to base this off.

              But a weird feeling.
              That would be cool, but I don't see it. Something strange happens in the playoffs every year though, so we'll see.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Anything is better than my picks from last week:

                Andrew Luck throws four interceptions, and the Colts go down by four touchdowns. Luck brings them back in the second half, only to lose on a last second field goal set up by defensive pass interference.
                Colts 42 Patriots 43

                Having proven they can play in cold weather, the Saints go to Seattle and get shut out. Carlton Banks leads Seattle to four field goals.
                Saints 0 Seahawks 12

                Phillip Rivers completes 4 passes in 5 attempts, and Danny Woodhead is kidnapped from the visitors locker room at half time.
                Broncos 30 Chargers 21

                Kaepernick and Newton combine for 50 passing yards and 100 rushing yards.
                49ers 6 Panthers 3
                And Welker takes a 40 minute "shower" lol




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • #9
                  New Orleans over Seattle (I know I know)
                  San Franover Carolina (Carolina is my fav NFC team so I hope for Car)
                  Indy over NE
                  Denver over SD
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Saints, Patriots, 49ers & Broncos
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Not gonna pick any other games but i have a weird feeling the Saints will beat the Seahawks.

                      I have nothing to base this off.

                      But a weird feeling.
                      I have the same feeling, but it might stem from my deep hatred for the team from being around their fans for the past 9 months.

                      Saints-24
                      Seahawks-23

                      Colts-24
                      Patriots-34

                      49ers-19
                      Panthers-13

                      Chargers-17
                      Broncos-34

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                        I have the same feeling, but it might stem from my deep hatred for the team from being around their fans for the past 9 months.
                        Are their fans as bad in person as they are online (message boards/twitter, etc)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Seattle over New Orleans
                          New England Over Indianapolis
                          Denver over San Diego
                          Carolina over San Francisco
                          sigpic

                          2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Denver
                            Saints
                            Carolina
                            Pats

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              Are their fans as bad in person as they are online (message boards/twitter, etc)
                              Oh ya. You can't even have a decent conversation with them about football. They*have already won the SB. Russell Wilson is the best QB in the NFL, and they don't care if Manning threw 100 TD's, Wilson deserves the MVP because he is more important to their team. Oh and their defense? Better than the Ravens in 2000, even better than the Steel Curtain. And they only lose because the NFL hates seeing a team from a small media market winning, or else they would be 19-0 easily. There are alot of really good Seahawk fans but the majority just became fans within the last few years.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X