X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    What on earth do you mean "Becoming classless?" Do you not remember their visit here last year?
    Broncos went to CAR

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    What on earth do you mean "Becoming classless?" Do you not remember their visit here last year?
    No, what did they do?

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    So I live in a "crap hole" town?

A few years back when the Giants were in town, a snowstorm kept them in Appleton for a few days and many of the players commented on how nice this city was.
    I think it is sickening he can make such statements and nothing happens to him.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Link? Plus I would not take any former wrestler seriously.

But on the subject of classless - the NFL is classless as they fined a running back 50,000 for not talking to the media. On top of that no fine for a 49er calling a town in Wisconsin a foul name? Anthony Davis called a town in Wisconsin a "defecating hole in the ground."
    So I live in a "crap hole" town?

A few years back when the Giants were in town, a snowstorm kept them in Appleton for a few days and many of the players commented on how nice this city was.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    It's on the NFL News section on Facebook

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    As some of you may know, Ric Flair gave a speech to the 49ers last week before the game. Since the win, CAR fans have been sending him death threats. Death threats to a 60+ year old retired athlete, how low can you stoop?
    Link? Plus I would not take any former wrestler seriously.

But on the subject of classless - the NFL is classless as they fined a running back 50,000 for not talking to the media. On top of that no fine for a 49er calling a town in Wisconsin a foul name? Anthony Davis called a town in Wisconsin a "defecating hole in the ground."
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 01-09-2014, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CAR Joins List Of Teams, Whose Fan Base Becomming Classless

As some of you may know, Ric Flair gave a speech to the 49ers last week before the game. Since the win, CAR fans have been sending him death threats. Death threats to a 60+ year old retired athlete, how low can you stoop?
Working...
X